Chapter 16: "Tum Theek Ho (Are You Okay)"

Hi guys back with an update ,sorry for the delay . hope it lives up to your expectations.

Two days later 

                       It has been two days since Swara found out what  was bothering her Sanskar. But he hadnt said a word about laksh to her yet ,she  knew it been bothering him. At the end of the day laksh was his cousin and he wouldn't want him to be behind the bars yet again even if laksh had been in the wrong . Swara understood his dilemma and she wanted share his burden but he refused to share it with her.

                She knew his reluctance came from his lack of trust in her , he believed she would choose to support bade maa over his decision ,and she knew he was likely leaning on the decision of choosing the thousands of employees working in Maheshwari industries  over his cousin .

          Her decision to support her sister over and over again when she had been in the wrong only because she was family had made him belief her decision are set on a stone when it comes to family  .

            She knew he is thinking this time also she would ask Sanskaar to forgive laksh for bade maa and not only that she knows he believes that swara would likely ask sanskar to step in and solve laksh problem for his bade maa .

         And  actually he was not far away from the truth,  While Swara always stood against injustice,  Family was and will always be her weakness.  She has managed to look over all the misdeeds of her family.

                     She still remember bade maa  voice echoing in her brain pleading for her son .  But this time she wants to stand by him.  Not only because he was right, but also because he needs her. She failed him last time but she won't repeat it ever again. Tonight she decided , Tonight she will tell him she support his decision whatever it may be .

                         But Swara didnt expect things would get complicated before that, Within an hour after she made up her mind . Annapurna Maheshwari came back for a visit ,and from the furious expression in her face.  She knew something had gone terribly wrong .

   " I asked you to make Sanskaar stop Swara , you have managed to barge into his life after you walked away from him ams yet you can't make him stop from throwing his cousin into jail  " Annapurna Mahehswari lashed at swara the moment she opened the door .

      " What happened bade maa?"  Swara found herself asking wondering the reason behind her anger

   "  My husband came home today furious at laksh ,they argued for a long time . Apparently your Sanskar told him everything .  They fought with each other and my husband kicked him out of the house and as well as the company . I have lost my son yet again because of your husband.   All I asked for you to is talk with Sanskaar. Yet you can't do that. " Bade maa lashed at Swara and she understood her pain but failed to see how she couldn't understand laksh was jeaprodizing not just his family but all those who work in the Maheshwari industries .

                 Annapurna Maheshwari may have been the silent one in the house most of the time but she was undoubtedly the one who held the strings in the family and if you were out of favor with her ,it meant the strings that held you together with the family would be cut and you would be cast aside . And Swara  knew once again she was out of favor with her .

        She briefly wondered how her family could be so loving toward each other one day and break apart just like that the very next day.  She always made it her mission to keep this family together because she believed every rift would be the last one  and it almost cost her Sanskaar.