10화

With Mark's lips still on top of hers, Koeun didn't know what to do next. She blinked her eyes multiple times as she thought hard. Then it occurred to her to at least get him off of her first. She pushes hard and Mark's unconscious body finally rolls over.

Koeun tried to rub the kiss off of her lips. She noticed her face was all warm and fuzzy and that she was as red as a tomato. As soon as Koeun got up, she noticed Mark had finally regained his conscious. He sat up as he tried to adjust his eyes to the emergency lights.

Mark: "What happened?" he asked as he held his head and rubbed his eyes.
Koeun: "You can't remember?" she asked him back. She wondered if she should feel grateful that he couldn't even remember what had just happened or if she should feel ashamed for letting him do that to her.
Mark: "Why are you standing there?"

Before Koeun could answer him, the doors were finally propped open by the electricians and staff members in SM.

Staff: "Are you guys alright?" the lady asked.
Koeun: "I'm fine. I'm not sure about this guy though" she pointed to Mark who was still sitting on the ground in a confused daze.
Mark: "I'm good" he assured the staff member.
Staff: "Alright, it's getting late already. You guys should head back to your dorms"

and with that, Koeun and Mark headed out together. Koeun, who was walking faster than Mark, tried to speed her pace since she felt too awkward being around someone who had just kissed her... even if it was an accident.

As she was going to turn the block, she looked back and noticed that Mark was having a hard time walking.

Koeun: "Yah, you alright?" she called out to him.
Mark: "Eoh" he answered her. But as soon as he said that, he couldn't help but crouch over again.
Koeun: "Yah!" she shouted at him as she ran back to crouch next to him. "What's wrong?"
Mark: "I don't know why my vision is so hazy" he told her.
Koeun: "Can you get up?" she asked him. He stood up and looked like he could manage.
Mark: "I'm alright, I'm okay..." he assured her. He attempted to walk alone but being the worried friend that Koeun is- she decided to just take him by the arm, swoop his arm over her shoulders, and assist him until they get to the dorms.

Mark: "You know..." he started to say to her. "I'm starting to think you're kind of... bipolar" he teased her.
Koeun: "I'm what now?" she didn't hear him the first time.
Mark: "Bipolar" he whispered to her ear. She immediately let go of him and barked at him for teasing her. "See what I mean?" he laughed at her.
Koeun: "I think you're kind of bipolar too" she hissed back at him. "I mean you were hazy a while ago and now, it looks like you're just fine"

Mark continued to laugh at her. He put his arm over her shoulder again but this time she yanked it off.
Mark: "But I really am hazy" he told her as he rested his arm back around her shoulder.
Koeun: "You better not be pulling my leg" she warned him as she let his arm wrap her shoulder as assist him to the dorm.

** (( Seven months later . . .  |  SM Entertainment  |  June 2015)) **

Staff: "Alright, gather around kids" he called out to all of the trainees inside the practice room. "SM is collaborating with the Disney Channel Korea program to promote you rookies through a variety show called Mickey Mouse Club" he started off the announcement as the room filled up with  excitement from each trainee present. "
Lami: "Who are eligible to join?"
Staff: "Any of you... but SM plans to only allow a total of nine rookies on the show so- we'll post up which the results a week before the show broadcasts. For now, practice and be good trainees" he concluded before leaving the room.

Winny: "Jeesu, did you hear?! This will be our chance to appear in front of the public!!" she jumped with joy.
Jeesu: " I can't wait either!"
Winny: "Wait, what happens if one of us doesn't make it on the show?" she suddenly asks Jeesu, who is annoyed with having to deal with Winny's low self-esteem.
Jeesu: "All I know is that if you don't stop doubting our potential then I'm going to leave you forever alone with your own negative self" she threatened. She crossed her arms as she glared at Koeun from the side, "I just hope I don't have to share the spotlight with people I don't like"