6화

** (( Apgujeong-dong | 1:53pm | Recording . . . )) **

There were 3 different stations set up at the boot camp. The PD-nim had just gotten done going over the script with Koeun and Mark's teams. The PD wanted to change some things around so that ALL of the SMROOKIES looked close and like a family instead of always having it be boys against girls.

The groups that the PD-nim assigned were as follows:
Station 1 - Green Team
: This station includes members Jeno, Yeri, Donghyuk, and Herin.
Station 2 - Blue Team: This station includes members Mark, Jeesu, Jaemin, and Lami.
Station 3 - Red Team: This station includes members Koeun, Jisung, Hina, and Winny.

PD-nim: "Station 1 will stay at the cabin area and cook together. You guys will share your favorite meals with one another. Station 2 will help pick up around the area and make this place more lively in a better environment. Station 3 will head into the woods and down to the river where you guys will fish for your dinner and build your own fire." he announced.

Hina: "Unnie, will you be able to tolerate it?" she whispered to Koeun who nodded at her.
Mark: "Jisung-ah, can I switch positions with you?" he whispered to Jisung who willingly agreed since it didn't really matter to him which team he was on. Besides, he was kind of scared of water anyway.

When Jeesu sees Jisung and Mark switch wristband colors, she stops Jisung as he walks over to their side.

Jeesu: "Wait. What are you doing? Why did you and Mark switch color bands?" she asked him sternly.
Jisung: "Oh, Mark-hyung suddenly asked me to switch with him. I guess he wants to go out in the woods instead" he finished stating before going to get ready to leave.
Jeesu: "What the... don't tell me it's that vixen's idea?!" she muttered to herself as she glared at Koeun who was busy packing her fanny bag.

Hina: "Oh, did Jisung switch with you?" she asked as she sees Mark walking towards their station.
Mark: "Eoh? Oh... yeah, he said he was little scared of water so he... asked me to switch with him" he half lied to them. Truth is, he was worried for Koeun and didn't want her to force herself so much. He knew how stubborn she is and that she'd put the others before herself.
Hina: "That little wimp" she teased as she found herself chuckling at his soft side.

As Koeun bent over to grab their fishing tackle box, Mark walks by and grabs it from her. Seeing that he was still a little angry, she wanted to quickly follow him and tell him she's sorry that she's putting him through all of this.

Hina: "Why is he still so angry?" she snuck up behind Koeun who was caught off-guard.
Koeun: "Ha, I really have no idea. I mean, if he wanted to stay behind and clean up with Jeesu and their station- that would be fine with me. It's not like I forced him to come with us" she complained while crossing her arms.

Hina noticed that Koeun was starting to get a little frustrated with Mark so she patted her on the shoulder and then proceeded to walk and follow Mark who was already leading the team into the woods.

** (( Back at camp with Station 2 )) **

Winny: "Unnie!" she tried to surprise Jeesu who was busy complaining about the mosquitoes around her.
Jeesu: "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with your station?!" she asked her.
Winny: "Yeah but then I asked Jaemin to switch with me because I wanted to be on YOUR team" she responded excitedly.
Jeesu: "Are you STUPID?!" she practically yelled. Noticing that a cameraman was shooting on the other side, she pretended to put on a smile as she reached out to fix Winny's collar for her. "Why did you let Mark and Koeun go together?!" she hissed at Winny.
Winny: "I thought maybe you'd be happy to see me on your team though...?" she whispered back.