Chapter 15: On The Bus

It was Collins! He came back? 

"Collins?" I poked him to make sure this wasn't a dream. "COLLINS!" I screamed, I give him a big hug. Then I saw Devan by the door smiling. 

"You knew!" I was shocked. He nodded. I smiled. 

"Well?" Collins asked. 

"well what?" I asked. 

"did you miss me?" he asked. I giggled and hugged him tighter.

 "YES, TOO MUCH!" I said. "

Get dress." He said. He let go of me and walked out. I just did what he said I wore white shorts, with a black tank top. I came out and right when I did Collins picked me up. 

"WHOA! "COLLINS!" I said. "Where are we going?" I asked. 

"your'll see." he said. Devan followed us. I mmmm what could it be, maybe were getting a puppy. No. Cat? No. We got out side and I see A BIG BUS! It said Neon On Lights Tour OMG! He put me down and I ran to the bus. 

"Collins this is Demi's bus!" I said. He laughed 

"well yeah and mine." He said. 

"you should of show her this when you told her that you were leaving." Devan said. 

"yeah that would have been easier." I said well making a face at Devan. Then I got by the door and it open. 

"Hi there." Said the driver. 

"hi!" I waved. 

"Who are you." he asked Then Collins came behind me.

 "this is my little sis and bro, Kat and Devan." Said Collins. 

"oh well nice to meet you." Said the driver. I couldn't stop smiling. Collins pushed me on the bus. When I got up I saw....... DEMI LOVATO! 

"hi! Who are you?" she said. 

"OMG your DEMI LOBATO! I Mean LOVATO!" I said. Really Kat. She laughed.

 "Well yeah, I guess I am." She said. Then Collins came up. 

"oh Demi, this is my little sis Kat and bro Devan." Collins said. 

"nice to meet you." Said Devan. They shook hands. I couldn't talk. I'm surprise that Devan touched her. Then she reached for my hand, I was frozen. Then someone took my hands and used me as a puppet. I knew it was Collins. 

"HI IM KAT."  Said Collins pretended to be me. I laughed, so did Demi. I went to Collins ear (cuz I was shy) 

"what are we doing today?" I asked. He smiled and came to my ear. 

"something that you can only dream of." he said. The bus started to move. Collins showed me around the bus. Now I know where they sleep. We spend the whole day on the bus. I went over to Demi. 

"hi, sorry I did talk earlier." I said.

 "its ok, some people are always shy by me." She said. 

"I love your song  let it go" I said. 

"well thanks, but not as go as the real one." She said. I stared to hum it. 

"mmmmmmm" her eyes widen. 

"let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore." I stared to sing it. I stopped. 

"that's was good!" she said. 

"thanks, but I'm not as go as you." I said. Demi started to sing.

  "let it go, let it go." I started to sing with her. 

"cant hold it back any more. Demi: TURN My back and slam the door." KAT: and here I stand, and here ill stay." 

Then the boy came out from taking a nap. 

"do I hear singing?" asked Devan. We start to giggle. 

"your sister is a great singer." Said Demi. I smiled. Collins looked at me and smiled. 

"not as good as you Demi." I said. I hugged her. 

"here's your stop." Said the driver. We all got out and....... THOUSANDS OF GIRLS! 

"AHHHHHH! ITS DEMI!" "COLLINS! DEVAN!" Collins picked me up and ran threw the crowed. Well we tried. We got into a blinding. 

"Collins can you tell me what we are doing now?" I asked. 

"yeah bro." said Devan. He didn't know nether. Soon we were by a stage. Idk what we were doing but....... It goanna be good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone! sorry i haven't update in awhile. but thx for all the reading. 300 might not be a lot but it is for me. oh and......... IM MEETING COLLINS IN 5 DAYS!!!! AHHHHHH! i cant wait and i go and meet him and all keyper sisiters :)