Chapter 3: My New Brothers

ITS DEVAN KEY! He look at me and smiled. I didn't know what to do.

 "Devan this is your new sister, Kat." Said Anne. 

"Hey." Said devan. I didn't say anything I was just shocked. So I waved. They all stared at me waiting for me to say something, I just back up and then I bumped into something I look up and it-it-it- was.......... 

"COLLINS KEY!?" I said. he look down at me and smiled. 

"Hey." He said. I smiled at him.

 "Hi! I'm Kat." I nervously said. he was going to say something, but I hugged him before he could say anything. 

"Oh!" Collins said. 

"well this is awkward." Said Devan. I laugh and ran to go hug him. He was tall too! 

"Am I missing something?" Ask Steven. 

"Yeah, how do you know who they are?" Ask Anna. 

"I saw Collins on AGT." I said. They looked at me like I was crazy. 

"You have TV there?" Ask Devan. 

"DEVAN! SHHH!" Said Anne. 

"No no, no its ok, when I was in a foster home they let me watch TV." I said.

 "I always wanted to meet you, all of you." I said. they look at me and smiled. Collins came over. 

"Well now you're my little sister." He said. I look up at him and smiled. 

"Yeah, I guess I am." I said. he hugged me. I was trying not to freak-out. 

"How about you two go to your room so she can get comforted." Said Anne. 

"Ok" said devan. 

"sure." Said Collins. They went to their rooms. 

"Now we don't have a room for you yet." Said Steven. 

"So your going to have to sleep on the couch. Hope that's ok." Said Anne. 

"Oh yeah! I can sleep anywhere, sometimes I had to sleep on the floor." I said. they look at each other. 

"Well...... you don't have to sleep on the floor here." Said Anna. I just smiled. 

"We'll let you get comforted." They said. 

"ok." I said. they went to their room. Not a big house but I like. 

*COLLINS POV
So a new sister. I thought and she a keyper! I was ok with it, when mom and dad said we were getting another kid I wasn't sure, I know Devan didn't like it. But it's life bro. I do think its going to be weird and awkward around here now, But I like her she seem nice.

 "I think I'm going to talk to her." I said to myself. I walk out of my messy room. (Still messy from the fan mail) she was sitting on the couch looking at the TV and it wasn't even on. She stared to talk to herself. 

"is this real? Collins key, my big bother?" I knew she didn't know I was there so I was going to scare her, but it's to early for that.

 "the best bro ever" I said. she turn quickly. 

"You scared me." She said. (like a boss)

 "sorry didn't mean to." I walk over and sat next to her. 

"So how much do you know about me?" I ask. I know that every keyper try to know everything about and I tell them a lot but just wanted to know what she know. 

"Well I know you love squirrel." She said well giggling I did too. 

"Yeah, but how can you not!?" I said. she stared to laugh. 

"Well what your fav. Animal?" I ask. 

"Well I do like squirrels, but not my fav. I love dolphins and Cats." She said. I look at her and smiled, she smiled too. 

"Cool!" I said. then Devan came out. 

"What you guys talking about?" He asked.

"Animals." She laughed. 

"Thats....weird." He said.  I walk over to him so I could talk to he in privately. 

"What are you doing?" He asked. 

"I'm trying to get to know her, like you should." I said. he didn't really want another sibling. 

"I'm just trying to give her space." He said. I give him a look that said, "dude!" 

"Ok tomorrow I will. Ok?" He said. he went back to his room. 

"What I'm I going to do with you Devan." I said to myself.