Chapter 8: Making A Video

Today its going to be the best, you know why? BECAUSE IM GETING A PHONE! A iPhone and today Collins making a video and he ask me and Devan to help him with it, also his friend his coming I think it was josh........ this is going to be fun! 

"KAT! COME ON!" said Anna. 

"COMING!" I said. "Time to get my phone!" I said to myself. but Collins stop me by his room. 

"Where are you going?" he asked.

 "Uh to get my phone Mr.key." I said in a royal voice. 

"Why let me walk you out then." He said also in a royal voice. He took my hand and walk me to the door. 

"Why thank you Mr.key." I said. We laugh. "thanks." I said. 

"be back soon!" he said.

 "I will." I yelled back. I didn't want to be late when he made the video. So we got to the store, and a line. Its like god wanted me to miss the video :(. Final we got to the front. 

"We are here for a pick up." said Anne. 

"ok who is it for?" "Mrs. Key." anna said. 

"Oh yes here you go." said the lady, but now a case, oh boy. 

"mmmmmm......" I said. but then I saw the best one, "this one!" I said. 

"Are you sure?" Anna ask. 

"Yes its perfect!" I said. So we bought it. It was a life poof case, it was blue and white. I love it. So we got home just it time, I could hear the boy in Collins room. I put my ear to the door. Then Devan came out. 

"What are you doing?" he ask. 

"shhhh!" i shhhed. I pointed to the door. He smiled and join me, but then the door open and Collins and josh came out. Me and Devan fell on the ground. They just look at us. Me and Devan look at each other and laugh. 

"Whats going on here." ask josh. 

"You guys ready?" ask Collins. 

We look at each and said "YEP!" So we went to the back yard and brought the camera, and Collins did his thing and stuff. Best part, we got rubber bands and hit them at the boys. Idk why he has these. It was so FUNNY! Josh was so scared to get hit. When Collins was shooting the rubber band at the camera. He hit me. 

"OW!" I said. 

"Oh sorry, Kat." Said Collins. So I pick up the rubber band and shot it at him. 

"GOTCHA!" I laughed. 

"OW!" Collins said. We all started to laugh. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH!" Collins join in. lol. My life is great!

----------

The video is gone now for some reason, but if your a new keyper this was a real lol. Collins and (His best friend at the time) Josh made a video and i think it was the "Best friend" Tag and the punishment was getting hint by a rubber band :) it was great.