Jemma: After School (post LoS, Alternate MoD)

(This chapter contains LOS spoilers) So with the help of @peculiarxoxo this chapter is possible. Thanks for helping me with the idea! xx
Bookverse

~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV

We had all been living with Jacob for about 2 weeks so far. 

He had actually ended up taking me on two dates. He wanted us to get to be like a normal couple. Both dates were nice and I looked forward to going on more.

Today was Friday, and everyone was just at home, like any other day. Except Jacob, because he had school. Miss P said we couldn't go to school until we could control our peculiarities. And sitting around, just waiting for him... it got really boring.

This is what happened today while Jacob was at school. Miss P asked me to make her some tea to have with lunch. I went into the kitchen and boiled some water, then I poured her a cup and put in the tea bag. I gave her the cup and we all ate lunch together. 

After lunch, the younger kids went outside with Bronwyn. The rest of the kids stayed inside and either helped with chores or did something else, like reading. I helped Miss Peregrine with the dishes. After I was done, I went outside and watched the kids play while waiting for Jacob to come home.

After awhile, it was 3:30.

 Jacob would be home any minute, so I went into the living room, which was by the front door. I began to read a book, then a few minutes later, the door was opening. I closed the book and set it down. 

Jacob walked through the door and he set down his bag. 

He looked up at me and smiled, then I went over and hugged him. After we pulled apart we walked over to the kitchen. Then I asked,"So how was your day?" 

"It was... really weird," He replied with a chuckle. 

"So... what happened?" I asked with heavy curiosity. 

"Well... it was pretty normal except this other girl tried to flirt with me..." he told me. 

"Oh." I said, frowning. He nodded.

"So what did you tell her?" I asked. 

"Well I told her that I already have a perfect girlfriend." He said with a wink. I laughed, "I'm far from perfect..." I commented. He looked at me and said: "Thats why I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~

The End! Next will be movie Fugh!! (my OTP)