Flu Part II |Prompto x Sick Reader|

(A/n) Here's a part II for the Flu (Prompto) one-shot. I originally wasn't going to make one but I then got the idea to do this. Hope you like it!

(Y/n) POV

"Prompto!" I yell, regretting my decision immediately when my throats starts throbbing. Being sick is the worst.

"I'm making tea (n/n), I'll be there in a minute," he responds from the kitchen.

"I can't believe you got me sick," I whine, partially regretting falling asleep next to a person with the flu. "Sorry," he responds, so quite I can barely hear him.

"The teas almost ready, why don't you try falling asleep?" He asks. "I've been asleep all day, I don't want to sleep anymore," I whine again, coughing halfway through my sentence. "Besides, the teas almost ready right?" I ask. "It is...I guess you can go asleep after," he responds, sighing in defeat.

A few minutes later, Prompto comes in with the tea he made. "Teas ready," he says happily, handing me a cup. "Thanks Prompto," I say before going into a coughing fit. "(N/n), you should really get some rest," he says concerned. "This is really good tea," I say, ignoring his advice.

"I'm serious (y/n), your not going to get any better if you don't rest," he says, taking away my tea.

"I know Prompto, but I don't want to go to sleep, I want to spend time with you. We never are alone. At least not for this long anyway," I say sadly.

"What do you mean (y/n)?" he questions me, confusion written all over his face. "I mean your always with Noctis, and I know you have to be, but I still miss you," I say sadly, wiping a tear that was on my cheek.

"Do you really feel that way?" He asks brushing a strand of my (h/c) hair from my face.

"Yes, I know it's stupid, but I do," I say, a few more tears falling down my cheek.

"I didn't know you feel that way (n/n), and it's not stupid. I miss you too. Even though I'm supposed to stay with Noctis, it doesn't mean I should abandon my girlfriend."

"Look, from now on, I'll spend lots more time with you. Because even though I have to stay with Noct, your my number one priority," he says wiping my tears and kissing my cheek.

"Thank you Prompto," I say, my tears finally ceasing.

"Now come on, rest so we can do something fun (n/n)," he says, laying down beside me.

"Wait Prompto, your going to get sick," I say, remembering what happened when I did the exact same thing.

"I already got the flu, remember? I can't get it again," he says chuckling slightly.

"Oh right," I mumble, embarrassed that I forgot.

I snuggle into his chest and fall asleep, finally listening to his advice. Safe in the knowledge that we'd do something fun once I was well again.