Lucy's Revenge (Fairy Tail Fan Fic )

I KNOW IT IS JUST ANOTHER NALU STORY BUT I HAVE WANTED TO DO THIS ENJOY 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dancing off the hills the sun was enchanting to watch. Magnolia was still asleep from top to bottom. Everyone was in bed fast asleep. However in a curtain pink haired dragon slayer no one was home . Where could he be ? well that was easy to answer he was in the bed of a blonde haired celestial wizard like every other day.

Lucy's POV

An unnatural heat was warming up my body . I was going to cheek what it was but I knew it would be my dragon slaying partner Natsu Dragneel. He looked so hot this morning, his hair was messy it covered his soul warming black eyes. When I look at him he makes me feel warm and my heart always burns for him. Is this love ?

Trying to get out of bed but two tanned arms wrapped around me , trapping me next to this cheats. "Lucy don't leave me" He whispered while playing with messy blonde hair.

"We have to go to the guild soon" He still would not let me go. " We are going on a job tomorrow." He finally let go , we both sat on the bed side by side . "It's 9 am to yearly to get up" He cried into me. "Come on we need money you need food money and I need rent." I took a nice long hot shower like every morning. My make up today is the no makeup, make up look. I had my normal clothes with my normal hair . It is just normal me. The smell of bacon hit my nose Natsu is making breakfast for once. It was my favourite bacon egg and sausage. " Thank you" I say taking a bite of the meal it was beautiful, very well made.

"Lucy, it will just be me and you for a job today." Yes like the first mission, but how come? " Why Natsu?"

"Erza , Wendy , Clara and Happy are still on the candy mission. Ice Brain (Gray) and Juvia had to go on a job for ice mage and a water mage." Yes thank you who ever did this.

Strolling away from my flat , Natsu grabbed my hand while we walked-this was perfect. What could go wrong ? The guild was it's normal self . Cana was already drunk , Levy reading to her boyfriend Gajeel (They should go out do I call him her boyfriend) Mirajane had her lovely smile on while serving on everyone one -everyone hits on her- Natsu and I walked to the job board, he found the perfect one  but it was creepy;

HELP NEED PLANT FOR MEDICINE

REWARD- 20,000J

LOCATION- IN THE WOOD CABIN NUMBER 4 IN MAGNOLIA. MEET AT 10 AM.

WANTS; LUCY HEARTFILIA.

It is creepy because they asked for me no one even wants me . Natsu went to tell Mira we were going as the job starts in 40 minutes.

Natsu and I got there late because someone (NATUSU) had to get some ice cream. A woman with long black hair with golden blonde highlight . She wore a long golden dress with a black dragon on the bottom , I got this feeling from her like I knew her from some where "Are you Lucy from fairytail.?" Her voice was powerful but it was friendly like a older sister .

"Yes what can we do for you ?" Natsu questioned her .

"Come with me " She demanded. She lead us inside her cabin house thing. "The truth is there is no job. I had to see you once again you may not remember me but i have always know you ." She was scaring me now so I grabbed Natsu hand . " Your mother gave me this to give to you when you were ready." My mother how did she know her. I went to open the box but she stopped me. "No wait until you are at home and you have to open it alone " She gave Natsu death glares. "Good bye Lucy see you soon " A flash of light covered her body she disappeared leaving nothing behind.