memory 2

Disclaimer I do not own Hetalia or the picture hey everyone sorry for not updating and it sooner I was really busy with school but I just graduated high school of class 2017 I'll try to update a couple times a month since I would probably not be able to update very often while I'm in college
} ¥●♧}○} ₩○₩€□€□£□€₩♤《♡《¿《♡
No ones pov

It was winter in the family of 7 not counting pets having fun in the snow. Everything was fun until they released two of the youngest we're missing. Finland start to freak out a little mainly because his little boys are not in his sights he's worried he starts to yell their names " Raul! Bjarke! Raul! Bjarke! Where are you!" Denmark good up from where a bunch of snow was dumped on him laughing he walked over the Finland after  seeing him freaking out saying breathlessly laughing voice " hey Tino what's wrong?"

Well Finland was running his hands through his hair looking around frantically he says "um .... I can't find the boys and I'm starting to freak out after all last and they were out of their own they were attacked by a bear." Said it got it the tension of the rest of the nordics well kind of - Iceland he still young but he could pick up on the older ones we're during all of a sudden. Norway decided it was time for Iceland to go back inside so they could start looking for the boys. As they walk they would call their names or look for paw prints and feet prints because after all the animals at the boys usually hung out with are there as well it scared me for more. As they walking around and not getting a response from the calls and not finding footprints everyone was starting to freak out or certain to get scared a little bit for the boys. Finland was the worst you started have small panic attacks that were increasing in size.

Time continuing other not finding any trace of the boys. They're about to turn around and go look in another Direction but something caught their attention it was whimpering. It was a one-person they recognize very well it was the wolf pups that followed Raul around. The started finland's panic attacks all over again the other ones are starting to get freaked out as well because they were whining straight up a tree no low-hanging branches to reach up to grab or at least once at the boys couldn't reach quite yet not even when they Stack Up on each other. I thought something happened that was until snow fell on to Sweden's head this caused everyone to look up even the panicking Finland. As they look up they saw the boys up in the high branch of the tree. Everyone started to call their names but they weren't answering something really got their attention. what freaked not even more is it there staring out into open space nothing was there but trees in mountains they just kept staring as if something is trying to get their attention. Most of the ones who were watching on the ground it was like they were being mesmerised by something. they start to get more worried when the boys start to move. This was because the voice turn move closer to the edge to the point where the branch could break and have them plummet or just put in the fall off and hit a bunch of branches as they fell. Finland was in such a panic but his parent and stinks still kicked in and started to climb the tree to get the boys. Many of the branches weren't strong. The other  nations were trying to stop Finland from climbing the tree. Finland's response to this was those are my boys up there I'm going to get them down before they fall and just continue to climbing. As Finley was getting closer to the boys the boys are getting closer closer to the edge of the branch about to fall this make Finland climate even faster. The ones on the ground was starting to panic cuz they didn't want any other precious family members to  get hurt.

All of a sudden the boys fell they started to plumb it or so they thought. But the ones in the ground stared to thank the gods because Finland got there just in time to catch the boys they didn't fall. But the boys are still in a daze not knowing what's going on they did not know they almost fell and could have died they may be personifications but they're still young and if that small of a body they could have died from the impact of the ground they may be personifications but they're still young and if that small of a body they could have died from the impact of the ground is Finland or the ones on the ground couldn't make it to catch him in time. Finland was holding the small boys to his chest with one arm as he climbed down and as soon as his feet touch the ground he started to check the voiceover for injuries cat breathing sighs of relief. Everyone else breathe a sigh relief they just saw the boys were not harmed just simply in a A Daze. Finland kept speaking in a breathless voice saying don't ever  scare me like that again. Yes just kept rubbing the boy's head as he pressed his forehead to theirs. The voices pets came over the check if their companions were alright. As they walked back to the cabin Finland didn't let go the boys once he carried both of them in his arms. It wasn't until about a half hour if they got home but the boys came out of the Daze. This is the time Norway ask them " why did you run away why did you go to that tree and just stare off into space?" Iceland was a little confused on why Norway ask them that question but he didn't question it. while the others all turn their attention to the boys. The boys look up at them and said in a synchronized voice " the pretty lady wanted to play with us." This confuse them even more Denmark decided to ask his question " do you know who the pretty lady is or what she looks like?" In the same synchronized voice the boys answered " the lady was dressed in furs she had white hair and almost white blue eyes the first that she was wearing were from Arctic creatures it was all white and gray with little hints of black here in there. As for who she is she said she was a spirit of the land which didn't make sense because when Mama was talked about this we were the spirits of the land. But to be honest with you we think she's a spirit of the sky."

This confused everyone even more but what did it not know so the boys weren't going to fall and get her as the lady said before or is the what the boys called with the pretty lady what is a spirit she wasn't allowed them to get hurt she was a spirit of the sky.
□♤♧{} ¥\} ₩□€₩○} ₩●€○€●€●£₩♧
Hey everyone I'm out of school I'll try to update sooner or later more sorry about any spelling or grammar mistakes I got another story up it's a Naruto story it's called true life I hope you keep reading until next time live long live large and rock on my friends