chapter two

Disclaimer Hetalia belongs to the rightful owner I do not own the picture sorry for not updating sooner
▪▪○●□■♤♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤■□●○$%*(())))
No one POV
The Nordic V walk back into the meeting room after lunch break through the room the last ones there. France and England were are you back the new world twins have not returned. The atmosphere is getting heavier by the minute. When everyone hears footsteps coming their way relatively light footsteps barely heard instead of the atmosphere getting have your bed minute it goes by the second. America and Canada walk in by this time the air is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Most of the Nations did not know what happened but you could tell that involved England and France and the new world twins. The atmosphere was to a point where even China did not make on a attempt complain about  money. Prussia didn't even make his remarks about being awesome.  The rest of the meeting Germany did not go once Italy did not ask for pasta everyone else was completely silent only talking when needed.

The meeting has finally ended most of the nation's rushed out of the room a few lingered putting stuff away in other words Germany, Switzerland, Japan, and Italy who stayed behind because his two friends that are still there and they were going to go out after the meeting. Other nations that are still there are England, France, America ,Canada, and the Nordic 5. Nordic  were  having a quiet discussion trying to figure out if they should go talk to America Canada france and England. Yep their conversation lasted a little too long America and Canada we're out of the room who were quickly followed by the ones who were putting stuff away. Buy America and Canada body language you could tell that they just want to be out of the room away from some people. A little bit of time later England and France left the room leaving the nordics and then who which decided to talk to them later giving it some  extra time to cool down.

* time Skip To You by Native American singing a lullaby to her boys*

Norway POV
I started to do some research on that magic that sense the round Bjarke and Raul. There's something not right here I just know it. The thing that gets me is but I recognize the magic signature. Iceland comes in and asks me " how's it going Lukas? Anything new?"
I have fun out of my head yes because some of the things are somewhat new when others aren't. I said it is described on what I have found " well I recognized the  magic signature." He looked at me confused as if you did not know what I was talking about. So I started to describe what a Magic signature was " everyone who uses Magic has their own magic stature. Anyone with the slightest amount of magic training can usually tell who's who without looking at them or the spell someone has casted on an item or a person just by how the message signature is given. The thing that's really getting to me is it was Major signature belongs to one of my friends. England to be exact." I started to think even more what spell could have England cast it on the boys it's an old spell minion that's probably about a  hundred years old. it's been on the boys for that long. There's not many spells I could last that long especially on the nation. The only spell that I can think of that in lost that long is the spell called mind erase which is the opposite of Forget Me Not. Mind erase is a spell that makes people forget their past but in the end they will get their money back after years. Well forget me not is a spell that makes you remember people who have hurt you or the people you have loved and have lost meaning you'll never forget them. What did England do to Bjarke and Raul? What did he do to members of my family!? Is he the reason my family is in so much pain?!
○♡♡°♢°¥●¥¥○¥○¥○¥♢¥○¥●¥~¥☆♢¥●
Sorry for the grammar and spelling I may a edit it later thanks for reading if you continue and sorry for again for not updating real fast. until next time  long live large and rock on my friends