[13]

Laura's POV

We arrive at my house and Ross walks me to the front door in the pouring rain.

I knock on the door before turning around to say thank you and goodbye.

"Thank you for today" I say over the loud sound of the heavy rain.

"It's okay, I had a good time" he nods, even though we spent maybe an hour together. It felt like forever. I wish it was forever.

My sister Vanessa opens the door with a surprised look on her face. She's never seen me with a boy before. She's never seen me with anyone before.

She grins and leaves us alone while we say goodbye.

"Oh, here's your hoodie" I say once realising I'm still wearing it.

"Don't worry, keep it, I've got plenty" he gestures.

"Thanks, that's sweet" I look at the ground shyly.

"I'll see you Monday then, goodbye" he pauses before opening up his arms for a hug. I blush and extend my arms to wrap them around his neck as we hug. Don't let go. The urge to kiss him grows stronger when we pull apart, looking into each other's eyes, neither one of us knowing what to do or say next. I've never kissed a boy, I don't even know how.

"Bye" he repeats and walks off with his hand stuffed in his pockets. I watch his clothes become drenched as he runs through the rain with only a thin shirt on. I've only seen this in movies, when the guy gives the girl his jacket even when it's raining heavily.

Smiling at the thought, I hurry inside and close the door gently. Vanessa peers round the corner with a confused look on her face. I simply smile and run upstairs to dry off.

I've never been this happy before.

____________________

Sorry it was short but I wanted to update :)

You thought they would kiss didn't you😏

Not yet😔

It'll be a special moment when they do☺️

I hope you read this far, PLEASE VOTE

I can't do anything else to make you vote but ask! Just please vote before you close the page, it's not hard!👌

Pleaseeeee voteeee✌️

Byeee👋