[5]

Thanks again for reading and leaving me such lovely comments! I want to say thank you to @MermaidGirl13. Her comment really means so much especially because I don't hear things like that because none of my friends know that I write stories, so again I really appreciate what you said <3 :D

Ps. I said that I would answer questions in Part 2 of 'My Dilemma' but instead I'm going to answer them here and also continue them in Part 2.

My first questions were from @KayleeLow.
1) What will the name of the story be (part 2 of My Dilemma)?
-I have no idea yet :) I will think soon.

2) What if your favourite kind of butter?
-I don't have butter often but when I do I have 'Lurpack' (funny question btw haha:P)

Thank you for the questions Kaylee! If you have a question please comment it below :) It can be any question! Funny, silly, dirty, serious, whatever you would like to ask :D

So here is the next chapter! ;D

"I can't"

"Why not?" she asks, clearly thinking those books hit me way too hard on the head.

"Because...it's freezing in here" I blurt out. 'It's freezing in here?' Did I really just say that? I'm baking in this room.

"It's thirty degrees outside" she furrows her eyebrows.

"Can you just check my blood pressure with my other arm, this one hurts when I move it. I fell on it when the books knocked me down" Wow, for me, that was a pretty good save!

She nods and wraps it around my arm, pumping it as it gets tighter. In the mean time, Ross continues to watch the nurse and I. I still don't understand why he was worried about me, I thought he hates me?

When the nurse finishes looking after me she hands me back the ice pack and lets us go. I walk quickly out of the room and ahead of Ross, hoping he wont speak to me.

"Hey Laura, why did you freak out about rolling up your sleeve?" he asks the question I was dreading. Should I tell him the truth? Should I make up another excuse?

"Oh, that was nothing" I lie.

"It didn't seem like nothing" he objects, desperate to find out what I'm hiding. You bully me, I think you can guess!

"It's nothing okay" I snap and start to leave when he grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

"Let go of me! What do you want?!" I holler and yank my hand away from his grip. Once I hear myself shout at someone for the first time, I feel embarrassed and unusually bad.

"I-I'm sorry" I shyly apologize and run off before I blush in front of him.

-Ross' POV-
All of a sudden Laura is acting strange. Stranger than usual that is. I was genuinely worried when those books knocked her out and when the guys egged her locker. She didn't do anything wrong and definitely didn't deserve to be hurt even if they didn't intend for that to happen.

She got really worked up when the nurse wanted her to roll up her sleeves, and then even more annoyed when I insisted she told me why she acted like that. Yeah I'm her bully but that doesn't mean I can't be concerned about her.

Since I vowed that I would back off a bit I'm going to help her out by talking to the group. Just suggesting that they tone it down slightly and hopefully they wont just laugh in my face.

...

"So whad'ya guys say? Can we lay off Laura a bit? You know, take it easy on her?" I try to reason with them all.

"Yeah, sure- when she turns cool!" Luke responds. Everyone laughs.

"That's what I thought" I mutter quiet enough for them not to hear. "But guys, Laura isn't that bad you know. She's nice" Okay so I have no idea what Laura's like because I haven't properly spoken to her. She seems sweet and harmless.

"Ross, are you sticking up for Laura?" Josh asks.

"Do you actually like her?" Cassidy also asks. The boys come closer and are surprisingly scaring me.

"What? N-no" I gulp. "No way. She's a nerd and so uncool!" Saying that makes me feel a bit guilty. She is a nerd and is uncool but- what's my point?

"Good" Josh and Luke chorus and pat my back.

"I better get going then, see you later guys" I dash off before I say anything else that'll get my butt kicked. I'm dying to know why Laura was acting so strange! I just need to find a way to talk to her when none of my friends are around. She's hiding something. I know it.

Thanks for reading! Comment, vote and enjoy! :)

Ps. don't forget to leave questions for me to answer in the next chapter tomorrow :D