Chapter 10

Aubree's POV
*The next morning*
I woke up to the sound of my alarm, in someone's arms. I looked, and saw Zayn with his arms around my neck. I carefully unwrapped his arm, and stood up. This wasn't right. I couldn't do this to Niall. "Zayn, wake up." I said, gently shaking him. "Hmm?" He mumbled. "We have to get ready for school, come on." I said. "Alright." He muttered, getting up. He walked out of my room. I walked over to my closet, and pulled out an outfit.

Then I loosely curled my hair, and did my makeup

Once I was done getting ready, I packed a bowl. I smoked a bit, then I walked out of the restroom. I grabbed my backpack, earbuds, and my phone, then went downstairs. "Hey guys!" I said. "Hey Aubree." Louis said. "Hey Aubree." The rest of the boys said. Zayn walked down the steps. "Morning." He said. "Aubree, can I speak to you?" Zayn asked. I nodded. We walked back upstairs, and into my room. "Look, I'm sorry about last night. I hope it doesn't ruin anything between us." He said. "It's all good, and look zayn. You're amazing, and any girl would be lucky to have you okay? But, I just don't think it's right. Its disrespectful." I said. He nodded. "Maybe we can try some day, but now isn't the time especially considering the fact that I just got home. I'm traumatized by Alex." I said. "I'm sorry." He said. I gave him a hug. He held on for a bit longer than I wanted, but I let him. "Guys, we have to get to school!" Louis yelled. We walked down stairs. We all got in the car, and drove to school. We got to school, and walked inside. I walked to my locker. I saw Heather, she walked over to me. "What is it now Heather?" I asked, annoyance clear in my tone. "Where have you been? Were you in a mental hospital?" She asked. "Just leave me alone already Heather." I said. "I don't want to. You deserve to be fucking bullied." She said. I ignored her. She kept talking shit, but I didn't respond. She shoved me. "What the fuck is your problem?!" I yelled. "You." She said. Harry ran to my side. "What's going on?!" He asked. "You think you're so perfect don't you? Well you're not. You may have it good now, but just wait." Heather said. Harry helped me up. "Leave her alone." Harry said. "I have it good? Heather you're so full of shit. Leave me alone." I spat, dusting myself off. She rolled her eyes, and walked away. "Are you okay?" Harry asked. "I'm just really frustrated, I just want to get away from everyone and everything for a while." I muttered. "What's wrong love?" He asked. "If I tell you, you can't tell anyone. Not even Louis." I said, pulling him into the janitors closet. "I promise." He said. "Look. Zayn told me he liked me last night, and we kind of kissed. I told him it wasn't right, that I didn't feel right about it. It's not fair to Niall, that's his bestfriend. Especially since we're all in the same house." I said. "You did the right thing aubree." Harry said. "Then why do I feel so bad about turning zayn down?" I asked. "Maybe you feel like you hurt him." Harry said. I shrugged. "I just hate my life. Too many problems. I need to smoke." I said. He laughed. "Thanks for listening haz." I said. He smiled. "Anytime Bree." He said. We walked out of the janitors closet, and he walked me to class.