Chapter 8

Aubree's POV
I couldn't feel anything. Nothing. I wanted to scream, and cry. "Y-You're joking." I said. "I wish we were Aubree, I'm so sorry..." Liam said. "Niall. Hospital. Now." I said. He nodded, and got his keys from Liam. We all got in the car, and drove to the hospital. I ran to the front desk, and stated my moms full name. "Oh.. room 202." The nurse said. I ran to my moms room. I saw my brother sitting outside of it in a chair. He had bandages on him, and a few cuts and bruises. He stood up as soon as he saw me. I ran to him. "W-Where's mom?" I asked, shakily. "S-She's in the room, t-they don't think she's gonna make it...." he said. I opened the door, and ran inside the room. She was sitting there sleeping soundly. Tears formed in my eyes. "M-Mommy?" I whispered. I sat by her bed. I grabbed her hand, and kissed it. "P-Please wake up.." I whispered. I silently cried. I felt her hand move. I looked up, and there she was staring at me smiling. "M-Mom how did this happen?" I asked. "I w-was driving to your school with Justin because the school called and told me what happened...and I wasn't looking because I was trying to text you, and a car crashed into me." She whispered. "S-So this is m-my fault.." I whispered. "No, don't you dare blame this on yourself.." she said. "Just remember you are a strong, beautiful, smart, and talented young lady. You are gonna do great things..." she said. "You stay strong, and you sing your heart out. I want you to go to college, and be whatever you want. In my room there's letters for you and your brother, open them. I have some little surprises especially for you. You'll be fine without me, now I want you to promise me something.." she said. "What mom?" I said, crying. She wiped my tears. Niall walked in. "Stop your crying, please baby girl. It hurts me to see you like this, be the strong girl you've always been. Now, promise me you'll get married to Niall. I can tell he loves you to death, he won't hurt you. I want you to have beautiful babies, and take care of them." She said. "Now Niall, you take care of my baby. You marry her, and you give me beautiful grandchildren, even though I'll never see them. You better not hurt my daughter or I'll haunt you.." she said. He nodded. "Okay mrs.jackson.." he said. "You may call me mom.." she said. "Okay..mom." He said. She smiled. "N-Now Aubree I don't have much time left. Just know I love you, and I always will, b-be strong..." she said. "Mom no! Y-You can't leave! please! I need you! I love you!" I yelled. I was crying hard, I couldn't breathe. Justin came in. He was crying too. "I love you both..." she said. Then she took her final breath. "No. No. No no no! This isn't happening. Wake up! Please mom! I can't loose you, come back! Justin get the nurse!" I yelled, punching the bed. "She's gone aubree." Justin said. "I'm not fucking loosing her! Call the doctor now!" I yelled. "She's fucking gone!" Justin yelled. Niall was holding me. "come back..." I cried. I started crying. I cried harder and harder. I was screaming and crying. "T-This is all my fault..." I whispered. "Aubree no, none of this is your fault." Niall said. "Y-Yes it is! If I hadn't gotten hurt at school, she wouldn't have been in the car!" I yelled. "It's all my fault.." I whispered. "Aubree it isn't your fault..." Justin said. I started crying harder. I was shaking, screaming, crying. I couldn't breathe. The other boys walked in, and saw me crying, and my mom not breathing. "She won't be there to help me with my dress, or help me with my babies, or to scare or threaten Niall, or to make Justin leave me alone, she won't be there anymore..." I whispered. I turned to Niall. I started crying in his shirt A few hours passed, and I was still crying by her bed. "You guys have to go home, we're gonna close visitation hours. I'm so sorry for your loss.." the nurse said. I nodded. The boys were dropping me and Niall off at my moms house. Justin got in his car, he was going to his girlfriends house. "Niall just go home, I'll see you at school tomorrow. I need time to myself, to think..." I said. He nodded. They dropped me off at my house. "I love you princess, be careful.." Niall said. I nodded. I gave him a kiss, then I walked inside my mothers house. I walked in, and closed the door. I turned around, and crumbled to the floor. I cried and screamed. "This can't be fucking happening!" I screamed. I was crying hard. I managed to pick myself up off the floor, and walk to my moms room. I opened the door, and started bawling my eyes out again. Her scent still lingering in the room. I laid on her bed. I cried and cried. I hugged her pillows. I look at her pictures of her and me. I remembered her saying she had letters in her drawers. I walked to her drawers. I opened them up, and saw two letters neatly stacked on top of neatly folded clothes. I saw one with my name, and pulled it out.
"Dear my beloved child Aubree,
If you are reading this, it means I've passed. Now don't you dare go and blame yourself for this. Be strong. In my will I left you my clothes, jewelry, shoes, accessories, half of my savings, my bed, bathroom stuff, and bedroom stuff. Now I love you so much Aubree, you're gonna do great things, I just know it. You work hard, get yourself a job, get married, have kids, live your life. Don't do anything else stupid please, stay alive for me, I love you.                                                     Love,
                                                                           Mom"
I started bawling my eyes out. I laid down in her bed exhausted from all the crying and screaming. Niall called me. "H-Hello?" I said, into the phone. "Hey babe, just wanted to make sure you were okay.." Niall said. "Y-Yeah I'm fine Niall." I said. "I was about to go to bed." I said. "I'm tired..." I said. "Okay princess, I love you so much. See you tomorrow, sweet dreams love, bye." He said. "Love you too nialler, see you tomorrow, bye." I said. I hung up the phone, and plugged it into the charger. I cried myself to sleep.