Come on Eileen!

If you wanna understand this chapter I suggest listening to Come on Eileen by the Dexys midnight runners, now onto the chapter!!

Dippers P.O.V

I woke up to a slight breeze from the open window "Dammit forgot to close the window last night" I groaned, pushing my bed sheets forward and sitting upright. I had struggled to sleep the night before. 

My mind had been going through things, too many things. Things I would prefer to forget if I could but sometimes that was impossible. I could here from outside the door, someone singing quite happily. 

I looked outside the window, light shining in through the blinds. I opened the blinds slowly, careful not to get blinded by the shining sun. "Christ it's that bright out already?" I questioned myself, covering my eyes slightly against the light. 

Luckily I picked the right room, in my opinion at least. The view from my room let me look out towards the whole of GravityFalls and I loved it. I could even see the Northwest mansion, which was now owned by Old man McGucket.

I leaned onto the windowsill "Pacifica..." I hummed to myself, my imagination showing her blonde hair flowing. As I continued to daydream her image changed, her hair changed to ginger and her eyes green.

'Wendy' I thought to myself but I shook my head "No you got over her Dipper come on!" I exclaimed with frustration. I sighed and stood up straight again, walking over to my bedroom door. 

I descended down the flight of stairs slowly, careful not to lose my footing. I could hear a light humming sound coming from the kitchen and I grinned a little bit, walking sneakily towards the kitchen door.

I crept in to see Mabel standing at the counter spreading two plates of toast with jam. Sneaking up behind her I tickled her sides and she squealed "Dipper!" She giggled with life, a proud smile spread on her face. 

"Good morning!" I smiled back, I looked over to the other side of the kitchen to see the radio not turned on. Walking over to it I switched it on at the wall, changing the channel to the "Hit 80's charts" A personal favourite of mine and Mabel.

The perfect song came on for this morning "Is that come on Eileen!?" Mabel gasped and I nodded. She pointed the knife the was holding towards me "Too ra loo ra too ra loo rye aye!" She sung, her voice serenading with the song.

"And we can sing just like our fathers!" I pointed back to her, singing not as well but still joining in anyway. A wide smile on both our faces we both got ready for the chorus of one of our favourite songs.

"Come on Eileen, oh I swear, what he means!" She sung, her hips bucking side to side. 

"At this moment, you mean everything!!" I sung back, swaying my hips left to right. 

"You in that dress, my thoughts I confess!" She pointed again at me, giving me a grin"

"Verge on dirty, Ah, come on Eileen!" We both sang, Shimmying side to side. 

We both broke out into laughter, the song still continuing in the foreground. "Dipper, your singing always continues to get more worse and worse every time you sing" She joked as we continued to laugh. 

"Oh god I can't remember last time we sung like that" I hummed to myself, remembering back to the times we sung together in the past. "I'm glad you're so happy, maybe GravityFalls is the medicine for depression-" She stopped mid sentence and I Looked at her , confused. 

"Why'd you stop talking?" I questioned her but she didn't really reply. She just gave a cough, that sort of cough which means 'Look behind you' Kinda cough. I understood this and turned round slowly.

Standing at the doorway stood Wendy, her eyes a little bit wide and a brow raised. Her faced showed concern and I knew I had some talking to do...

_________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a lil bit I have had tests and stuff to study for so yeah. If you enjoyed this chapter leave a comment as that always helps and until next time, see ya! 

-SilverSoul596 out