Girls And Boys

Wendy's P.O.V

'He likes Pacifica!?' Wendy thought in surprise over this thought. 'N-No way! He can't can he?' She thought to herself in surprise. 

"Wendy?" Dipper snapped his fingers in front of my eyes and I snapped out of my thoughts "Yeah dude what's up?" She cleared her throat and smiled "You've been standing there for a couple of minutes are you okay?" He asked curiously. 

I gave him an awry smile "Yeah everything's fine" I looked around to see Pacifica was gone "Where did Pacifica go?" I asked him and his face heated up "Uhh she had to go do something" He looked away quickly.

"Dude" I said flatly "You got a crush on Pacifica?" Immediately Dippers calm manner erupted to anything but calm "W-What! Where is that coming from!" He exclaimed with a socked expression, his nerves getting the best of him. 

"Don't be shy to admit it, I'm you're best friend remember?" I laughed as I punched his shoulder lightly and he sighed "Okay, I might have a small thing for her that's all..." He mumbled the last part but I still heard him. 

"Dude this is like, awesome!" I exclaimed and he looked at me with a confused face "How is it awesome?" He questioned me and I gave him a big cheeky grin "Because I'm gonna help you go out with her!" I exclaimed happily, Punching the air with all my might. 

"Y-You really don't have to help me" Dipper stuttered as we started to walk down the path in the summer breeze "Why not? I'm glad to help!" I laughed again and he sighed deeply "I know she'll say no so there's no point" He sighed as he plopped down onto a bench.

"How do you know that?" I asked curiously as I sat down next to him, he just put his head in his hand and sighed. "I-I don't know, I just, look at me I'm a mess!" He proclaimed with sadness in his voice. 

I looked at him again and I shook my head "No, you don't look like a mess Dipper" I tried to correct him but he wouldn't listen, he only shook his head "Dude you look really handsome and cute okay, don't sell yourself short!" I put my hand on his shoulder. 

"Y-You really mean that?" He looked up at me, his eyes glistening in the summer light. I was lost in those eyes, those brown chestnut colored eyes "Y-Yeah" I spoke softly as I was mesmerised by his gaze. 

"Wendy are you okay?" Dipper asked with concern in his voice and immediately I leaned backwards, falling off the park bench "Wendy are you alright?" Dipper exclaimed in worry, standing up and moving over to where I had fallen. 

I looked up at him and started to laugh "I'm fine dude" We both cracked into more laughter for a short while before he helped me up. "Thanks dude" I looked at him and gave him a big smile as we kept walking around town...

Dippers P.O.V

We got home later than we expected but I didn't mind too much. It had been an amazing day and I enjoyed it a lot. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the summer breeze was amazing, I loved it. 

"Dude today has been amazing!" Wendy said gleefully as she walked me up to the Mystery Shacks front porch. "Yeah it has!" I Replied happily, her hair lightly swaying with the breeze. "well I'll see you tomorrow! We can hang out more then!" She waved as she walked away. 

When she was out of my vision I gave a heavy sigh and turned round to see Mabel standing there. "Hey bro-bro what's up?" She asked, her hands on her hips. I just gave a light shrug "It's nothing" I replied softly and She hummed lightly. 

"What?" I questioned and she shrugged as I had done "Are you finally over Wendy?" She asked with a little bit of concern in her eyes "I think so..." I trailed off before walking back into the Shack. 

"Dipper you were still smitten over her last month!" She threw her hands in the air and I turned round "So what! I can move on!" I exclaimed to her and she sighed "Dipper you can't just drop love" She gestured with her hands in a circle motion. 

"Yeah well..." I stopped for a second, trying to come up with a reply "Well I have, it wouldn't ever happen anyway Mabel" I stated firmly and her face didn't look like it believed me "I have to move on, I can't hope for something that will never happen" I sighed in defeat. 

With that I drifted upstairs after getting my dinner and I flopped onto my bed, staring at the ceiling. "I am over her, aren't I?" I questioned myself as I stared at the roof...

______________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I had a blast writing it! If you enjoyed this chapter leave a comment as it always helps and until next time, see ya! 

-silversoul596 out