Chapter 14 - Fine, Travis...

The next day, I don't really talk to anyone, or bother to go to school. I'm too worried about what Ein had said the other day. I stare at my werewolf reflection in a lake that I'm sat next to. Nothing seems wrong... I think to myself, but then, as I stare closer, I notice that something is wrong, but I just can't put my paw (or hand now) on it.

"UGH! Why can't I just be normal for once! Everyone who I cared about is now gone, left me alone. And now some freak Alpha who I was friends with once is telling me that I'm not a true wolf." I stand up and kick the rocks and they go into the water. I sigh.

I decide to sleep next to a tree that night. The next day, when I come to my senses again from my not-so-peaceful-sleep, I hear snoring. I open my eyes and look around. Where is that sound coming from? I swivel my eyes round to a male Snow White, who is snoring and trying to hug me. I scream, waking him up.

"Oh, h-hey Babe. Had a nice sleep in hea-" I punch him and bring out my sword, now standing up in defence.

"Don't you DARE!" I glare at him, "Where you watching me in my sleep? You were, weren't you?! You creep!"

"I-I can explain..." Travis starts.

"Don't even." I put my sword away and walked off without another word.

In that moment, I don't know what I was doing, but my eyes glowed yellow and I ran towards him and punched him right in the stomach, winding him and then I ran off again, past him and to the school. Once I got there, my eyes returned to normal.

I remember what I did... I thought... Why did I do that?! Travis! I need to go see if he's alright!

I rush back to find Travis. "Travis! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to! Are you alright?" I ask him.

"Y-you're being nice to me... yay...!" And then he fainted.

"TRAVIS!" I shake him. No response.

Travis then gets up, a huge smile on his face and laughing a bit.

"Are you... LAUGHING at me?!" I scream. "YOU FAINTED! WHAT'S SO FUNNY ABOUT THAT?!"

"S-sorry, it's just..." He bursts out laughing again, "I only pretended to faint to see your reaction! I didn't actually expect you to be by my side like that..."

I huff.

"Look, I already know your answer - no, but please, please, please, please, PLEASE! Will you be my Girlfriend?!" Travis pleads with me.

"Fine." I respond bluntly.

"Say what now?" Travis looks at me, amazed and VERY shocked.

"I said fine, okay! Now, leave me alone." I walk off, leaving him staring back at me. A small smile creeped up my face.

Hey guys! Hope to see you in the next Chapter for more excitement!