Chapter 9 - This is enough!!

I stared into Ein's eyes coldly.

"No! This is my Orb and you cannot have it!" I shout, which is unlike myself. Even the thought of my eyes being cold makes everyone worry.

"You stupid wolf! I need it! You took away my Orb years ago, I'm not going to let you take it away from me again!" Ein yells at me, more angry than ever.

"It wasn't a healing orb, was it? You never meant to give it to me! You're a liar!" Somehow, in front of me a sword forms and I grab it reluctantly.

"What?! How? UGH!" Ein comes at me, but I point my sword to his neck.

"You were never really my friend, were you?" I walk forwards and he steps back, my sword still to his throat.

"No! Did you really think that all those cuts and sprains that day I met you were on accident? How pathetic!" Ein laughs, despite the situation. "I bet you can't even kill me with that thing. You get scared by RABBITS! You were made Omega because of how weak you were. And they were right - You're weaker than some of the humans here!"

"SHUT UP!" I slash my sword at him and it cuts part of his neck.

"I see... interesting... you seem to have grown stronger in your time out of the pack. No worries. You can only do small cuts." Ein responds, strangely calm.

"THIS IS ENOUGH, EIN! JUST LEAVE ALREADY!" I shout at him.

"What is the fun in leaving? Oh, look, you're sister's ex is here!" Ein laughs, knowing that it would trigger me.

"M-michi... HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF MICHI! YOU MONSTER!" I'm so furious that I manage to badly hurt his arm and some of his neck.

"Stop! Both of you! Fighting isn't the way to get through this." Laurence steps forward.

"BUT EIN SPOKE OF MICHI AND IS TRYING TO TAKE MY ORB! WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?!" My eyes are colder than ever.

"Is this true?" Laurence turns to face Ein.

"No. I simply walked into the room to see if she was alright and this is what she does to me!" Ein fakes scared.

"DON'T LISTEN TO HIS LIES, LAURENCE! HE LIED TO ME ALL HIS LIFE!!!" I shout and then carry on slashing my sword.

"THIS IS ENOUGH!" Aaron walks into the room, the bandanna over his eyes.

I stop immediately, but Ein just laughs.

"Hello, Aaron. Thanks for making me Alpha, by the way." Ein's eyes gleam.

"YOU WHAT?! ALPHA, WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" I stare at Aaron in great surprise and anger.

"I-I didn't know! Ein, stop this now!" Aaron glares at Ein from behind his bandanna...

Hey guys! What's happening to Wolf? Can you guess? Stay tuned to find out!