"Okay.", I did not expect that he will answer just like that, after the silence.

"Is that all you wanna say?"

"What do you wanna hear?"

"I wanna hear you. I wanna hear this.", I pointed to his chest, referring to his heart.

"You know how I hate this kind of discussion, right?"

"How can we understand each other if you don't wanna talk about this?!", I started to raise my voice.

"If you want me out of your life, what can I do? I already agreed, right? Just to make this f*cking conversation short! Will it change your decision if I speak up? No, right?"

"It might change if you let me hear you. 'Cause I am not a f*cking mind-reader!"

"Are you breaking up with me, just to make me open up to you? Afterwards, if you get what you want, your decision will be invalid? Is that it?"

"If you let me understand you, this won't happen!"

"So, you wanna break up with me, just because of having a hard time to understand me?"

"Yes! 'Cause it's like, I don't know you at all!"

"We're living together for two years and what the f*ck is that reason?"

"Two years of living together! Four years of relationship! And, you won't even bother to let us have an open conversation! What the f*ck is that?!"

"You know why I don't wanna speak up? 'Cause it will hurt you and make you wish that you never heard it."

"It hurts me even more not knowing what's on your mind and your heart!", I began shedding tears.

"Stop crying. I hate it.", he wiped my tears with his hands.

"Can you please say something?", I continued talking.

"You know...if that is your decision, then I will not stop you."

"I want to hear you, please?"

"I cannot stop you, even if I speak up a thousand words, or even a million."

"How can you say so, if you don't even do it?"

"'Cause even if I could stop you, it cannot take back the words you've already said."

"So, you'll just let me go? You won't even bother to ask why?"