"You saying that shit now."

"Daddy, I love you. But please just go. You don't need to be doing this in front of Kaliyah man."

"You right. I'm out of here and I love you too." He pulled up his pants. "Oh yeah, the streets miss you Nicki."

I smiled. "I bet they do. Too bad I don't miss them.."

He smiled back and left the house.

"That nigga is something else." Ty sat on the couch with me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Tell me about it."

"Let's go upstairs. I'm tired and wanna lay down with my babies."

We got off the couch and went into the bedroom. On the way there, I peeked my head into Kaiya's room and luckily she was still sleeping.

As soon as we got in the room Ty plopped himself on the bed and placed Kaliyah on his chest. He started flipping through the channels on the TV until he stopped on one of his favorite shows, I Survived.

He was all into it until Kaiya started crying from the other room.

"Come on now Kaiya! It was getting good!" He yelled.

I started laughing. "I'll go get her."

"No you on bed rest."

I looked at him confusingly'. "The doctors didn't say that."

"But I did. Now lay down bae."

I rolled my eyes and stayed in bed, playing with Kaliyah. She had a bunch of hair with the prettiest hazel eyes.

"Your daddy is crazy mamas."

*

Me and Ty sat in our room watching the I Survived marathon pretty much all day with Kaiya and Kaliyah. It was about 11pm and we had already put the girls to sleep. But we both knew Kaliyah wasn't gonna sleep for long. She wakes up every hour crying.

"What would you do if I was missing?" I asked.

"Shit, I'll make a song about it."

I stale face him.

He laughed. "Nah I'm just playing, you know I'll kill everybody in this damn world until I find you."

I smiled and kissed his lips. "Mhmm I bet. I love you Ty."

"I love you too Nicki." He wrapped his arms around me. "Four more weeks."

"You're so nasty." I smirked.

I leaned in to kiss him again but my phone started ringing.

My face scrunched up when I saw the name on the Caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Where you at?"

"At home, with Ty."

"Okay well we about to come over." She hung up the phone before I could say anything.

"Well that was weird." I said to myself.

"Who was that?"

"Kimmy."

*

"Okay so...?" I sat on the arm of the couch.

"We I just want to talk." Kimmy started. "Like adults."

"Same." Honey added.

"Shit I don't even know why I'm here. Me and Nicki over this shit." Chris said.