Part 168 : Dare : Read a Fanfiction

Anime_30 : Gerammy03 has dared Ayato and Yui to read an Ayayui Fanfiction !!!

Yui : ! Ayato don't search up anything dirty ?

Ayato : Okay ! ( what's lemon )

Yui : ( sighs ) ! What did you search up ?

Ayato : ( searches A Lemon Ayayui Fanfiction ) here's one !

Yui : ! ( reads it )

Ayato was lying on his bed.

Half naked.

Yui was blushing when she saw Ayato's sixpack. He was only wearing his jeans. His tie (as usually) hanging free from his neck. His dark pink hair was really messy.

Ayato was still sleeping and was still moaning softly.

"Y-Yui"he groaned.

Yui looked at Ayato. Was..Was he moaning her name?
Maybe he had a nightmare?

Yui became a bit scared, but she had to wake him up. She walked to the left side of Ayato's bed and grabbed his shoulder.

Suddenly, Ayato's eyes slowly opened. Yui was a bit scared and ran out of the room. She did that because she wouldn't let Ayato know that she was already in his bedroom.

"Ayato are you awake?" Yui said through the door.

"Oh p-pancake, it's you". Yui heard Ayato stuttered from inside the room. Looks like it was no nightmare after all...

''You can come in if you're brave enough" said Ayato flirty.

Yui ignored that and walked in

Ayato was laying on his bed and looked really flirty at her

"Do you like what you see pancake?" Ayato played a little with his tie and smirked.

"Ehm...ehm'' Yui's face turned into a cherry.

"You better take a good look, because you're never going to see something more better than this"

Yui was blushing like a freak, but she cleared her throat and said.

"Well breakfast is ready, so you b-better dress up"

"Oh. Well I am actually pretty hungry... "Ayato looked at Yui but she turned her back.

"Ok, than you better be quickly and"

Yui couldn't finish her sentence. Ayato grabbed her hand and she fell on his bed with Ayato on top of her

"I'm hungry for something else" he whispered into her ear.

Ayato's whispers we're making Yui shiver. Ayato moved his head down to Yui's neck and started to nibble her skin. Yui tried to hold her moans. Ayato was giggling in her neck.

"Sorry pancake, but you ran out of my marks. So I really have to leave a new one"

He continued nibbling her neck. Yui tried her best not to moan. Ayato's mouth moved further until he reached Yui's breast. He pulled her jumper off so she was in her bra.
Ayato looked at them and smirked.

"Well, looks like you're not a pancake after all''

"S-shut up" said Yui.

Ayato giggled and started to take her bra off. He slowly kissed her breasts making Yui groan. Ayato's face moved lower and lower ,until he reached her womanhood. Ayato threw her shorts off and her underwear. He started to lick her clit.

"A-Ayato"

Yui couldn't take it anymore and started to moan louder and louder.

"Ayato I'm gonna cu-"

Yui groaned for the last time when she reached her climax. Ayato licked his lips off.

"Heh, I never knew that a human tasted so good"

They both dressed up and went downstairs. Their faces were red like cherry. All the Sakamaki brothers looked at them. Laito began to giggle.

"Well, well, well" said Laito. "What were you two doing upstairs?"

"None of your business" said Ayato, and he sat down at the dinner table.

End

Yui : 😨

Ayato : 😅

Shu : Yui ( waves his hand at her face ) Hello !

Yui : ( faints ) 😣 !

Shu : 😮 ( catches her )

Beatrix : Yui are you okay ? 😧

Yui : 😡 AHHH , AYATO I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO SEARCH UP ANYTHING DIRTY !

Ayato : 😊 !

Richter : ( laughs ) bye !