Part 53 : Ask : Which Mother would you choose ?

Anime_30 : Yui if you were a child of Karlheinz , which mother would you choose ?

Vampires : !

Yui : If I were Karlheinz daughter , I would choose Beatrix ( that way I could be the 3 child and the 1st oldest in the family and show Ayato whose boss )

Eldest Sons : 😁

Beatrix : Aww thank you , that is so sweet of you !

Cordelia : ! Why would you want to choose her ?

Yui : ! Not to be rude to you , Cordelia but you are like so evil to the Triplets and even though Beatrix gave Reiji , rejection during his childhood , she would've made the best wife for Karlheinz !

Beatrix : ( blushes and smiles )

Cordelia : Huh , How dare-

Yui : and if I were the 3rd child of this family and I had eldest brothers , I would be feeling very special , because you're a B*tch !

Sakamaki Brothers : Aww ( laughs on the floor )

Vampires : ( laughs )

Cordelia : WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME !

Yui : I don't have any friendship towards you , why would I you took over my body , when your lover Richter implanted your heart inside of me , I would have been the 6th child of the Vampire Family , if he hadn't done that in the first place , or if the readers wouldn't have written that in the anime during one of the episodes ?

Cordelia : 😡 ( turns her head ) whatever !

Sakamaki Brothers : ( laughs )

Shu : Father can we adopt her as a sister please ?( makes puppy eyes )

Karlheinz : ( laughs ) ill think about it !

Anime_30 : ( laughs ) bye