Part 125 : Dare : ShinYui Lemon

Anime_30 : Rosythereaper has dared Shin and Yui to mate !!!

Anime_30 : FYI No one is here except for Shin and Yui !!!

Shin : ( smirks )

Yui : 😰 But what if someone finds out , what about Ayato-s-

Anime_30 : 😠 Tell Ayato then , I'll make you his maid for the rest of your life ?

Yui : 😰 yes ma'am !

Anime_30 : Have fun ( leaves )

Yui : ( sighs ) no fair !

Shin : ( blows kisses and smooches after disappearing )

Yui : ( blushes and gulps ) oh no !

1 hour later

Yui looked around the room to make sure that Shin wasn't around her. He had forced her to become his girlfriend and raped her even though her lover was actually Ayato but she knew that if Ayato found out about this she was be asking for trouble. She hated these vampires hurting her , to make it even worse Shin was the roughest vampire she came across of. Fear consumed her as she turned around and saw the devil himself, ''Shin...'' she whispered. ''I need you. "He smirked pulling her into an empty room. "P-Please d-don't." Shin placed her on the desk, getting into between her legs. Yui whimpered as tears welled in her eyes, "W-Why?" Shin chuckled," I don't think you get it, you were mine from the start so don't complain to me now." He ripped Yui's panties off. Yui tried to scream, but Shin covered her mouth, "quite unless you want me to hurt you. " Yui whimpered staying still. Shin put the condom on as he slid deep inside her. Yui moaned arching her back, she hated how her body was enjoying this because of her crush Ayato. Shin pulled out completely, causing her to whimper, to only thrust into her hard. She moaned, "Ahn! F-Faster!" She said, she just wanted this to be over. "Given to your desires? You know you can't resist the pleasure." He snickered with a smirk. She blushed turning away, he grunted as he then started to move fast and hard. "Oh! Ah ah uh!" She moaned as her body bounced with each thrust. Her hands gripped the bed while her legs wrapped around his waist. Shin snickered as he went faster,"Dirty girl." Yui moaned arching her back feeling her release building up. "S-Shin!!" She groaned as she came. He grunted going harder and harder until he released into the condom. They panted as they tried to catch their breaths.

Anime_30 : okay Rosythereaper dare is finished bye !!!

Ayato : THEY WERE ACTUALLY MATING ?

Anime_30 : 😒 Gee I don't know answer that question yourself Bird for Brains !

Ayato : 😠 !

Shu : ( laughs )

Ayato : SHUP UP SHU !