Part 100 : Dare : Read Yui's Diary

Anime_30 : Helmi-Emilia has dared the vampires to read Yui's diary !!!

Shu : 😏 ( sneaks into Yui's room )

Reiji : ( looks around ) do I have to I don't want to be in her business ?

Anime_30 : oh Yui won't know she's in the shower and she's going to be out for a few minutes !

Reiji : 😅 okay !

Shu : ( runs back into the dare room with the other vampires )

Reiji : Wait for me Shu ( follows Shu ) !

In the Ask and Dare room ?

Carla : ! What's that ?

Shu : 😁 Yui's diary ?

Carla : 😏 ( Gasp ) you didn't !

Shu : Yep , I took it ( laughs )

Ayato : OPEN IT UP ALREADY 😊 ( he says in excitement )

Shu : ( opens the diary )

Vampires : !

Dear diary

Shu might be lazy and sadistic but he looks kinda cute , he sometimes helps me with things when his other brothers say mean things about him , he's almost like big brother !

Reiji can be kinda bossy and mean but he seems like a father to me which is what I love about him !

Ayato is the funniest vampire I have ever met , ever sense I been with the Sakamaki Brothers and the other brothers he was the only one that made me happy , he's made me so happy that I have a crush on him , I love the rest of the brothers as well !

I'll admit that Kanato is weird but he's cute with his teddy , he's almost like my baby brother !

Even though Laito is a pervert around me he is nice and smile is cute , even when I hate the things that he says about that sounds perverted !

Subaru can be mean and sad most of the time , but I consider him a big brother to me even because he so overprotective of me sometimes !

Cordelia she was a beautiful woman , but I really hated how the triplets were being treated badly in their past life , she even drowned Ayato and forced Kanato to sing for her and didn't give Laito any love when she had them a long time ago !

Beatrix was a beautiful woman but it was sad that she didn't get a chance to show any love for Reiji I think she only trying to help Shu become the best because of her rivalry with Cordelia to be the best wife for Karlheinz !

Christa was a beautiful woman but I felt bad for her because of the sad life she had with her son and her husband !

I realized what Karlheinz did was evil and mean but he seemed like a nice man , even though some of his sons hate him for doing the wrong things , I kinda wished I was his daughter !

Sakamaki Brothers : Aww that's so sweet !

Yui : ( walks in ) What are guys doing ?

Shu : ! 😊 nothing , what makes you think we're doing something .

Yui : ! What is that ?

Sakamaki Family : !

Yui : 😱 YOU STOLE MY DIARY , HOW COULD YOU ( snatches it and runs off in tears to her room )

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yui : 😱 YOU STOLE MY DIARY , HOW COULD YOU ( snatches it and runs off in tears to her room )

Shu : ( knocks on her door ) Yui we're sorry, can you please open the door ?

Yui : NO I AM EMBARRASSED BECAUSE OF YOU , I SAID NOT TO TAKE MY DIARY AND YOU DID IT ANYWAY 😭 !

Shu : it's not like we wanted to take the diary we were dared to do it ?

Yui : ( opens the door ) 😭

Shu : Aww their , their ( pets her and hugs her ) 😊

Yui : 😔

Anime_30 : okay dare is finished bye , oh one more thing Yui I was just kidding about reading the diary but someone actually requested them to read it , you can blame them not me !

Yui : 😡 WHOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Anime_30 : Ask Helmi-Emilia , she'll tell you !

Yui : 😡 THANKS A LOT HELMI-EMILIA ( turns her head away in anger ) I'm never gonna do a ridiculous dare again ?

Shu : ( laughs ) bye !

Ask / Dare : Yui and the Vampires {Book 1} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें