3- The Name Game

Chapter 3... The Name Game

I just couldn't wait for my next baby to be born and all I could think of was baby names. It was the middle of the night but I needed to get some of them out of my head.

"Luke, Luke I can't sleep."

"Well I could but since I'm awake, what's up?" Luke replied grumply.

"Well I've been thinking about names." I told him.

"I don't know if you know this but its only May and our baby ain't due until August."

"Yeah but that's only a few months away. What if the baby comes early? What do you think of Cassie?" I told him.

"Eww no Ella. What about Kyle for a boy or Greg?

"Definitely not Greg, maybe Kyle."

Naming Robyn seemed to be a lot easier to do. As soon as the name popped into my head, we just knew it would be perfect for her.

*Two Years Before*

One week after my wedding to Luke, I went into labour. I had been having little contractions during the day but it wasn't until ten o'clock at night that my waters broke.

We hadn't named our baby yet as we couldn't decide what name would suit her. We didn't know the sex of the baby either. That was going to be our surprise. But it meant we had to pick a girls name and a boys name.

I had been picked on at school and some of the girls had refused to speak to me ... all because I was dating someone three years older than me who happened to get me pregnant. So it was only going to be Luke and my mum in the delivery room as Leah was away on holiday.

Leah had always stayed by me and I knew she always would. My other friends had ditched me and instead decided to stay close to Luke's ex girlfriend, Lizzie. She and Luke had broken up months before I had even met him and she was two years older than me but she was still intent on breaking us up and making my life hell.

She had seen me with Luke and had seen red. She had tried to break us up so many times I had lost count. She tried to stop everyone from talking to me. Luckily she had failed every time trying to get Luke back but she had succeeded in getting no one to like me. Only Leah spoke to me at school since Luke left.

Lizzie had started spreading rumours about me to everyone she could when she found out I was pregnant and she wasn't even at the school anymore.

'Oh look that slut cheated on Luke Bond and now he's going to raise her bastard child.'

"Ella lured Luke to get married by having his baby.''

It was clearly Lizzie who started them so we just ignored them unfortunately no one else did so everyone believed it was true.

Sitting on that hospital bed, waiting for the birth of our child, we began to think of names again.

"So you like Noah for a boy then?" I asked Luke.

"I'm thinking how about Noah Scott Bond for a boy?"

"I love it but we still need a girls name. How about Daisy?"

"Veto! Lola? Lucy? Jasmine? Posy? Robyn?" Luke replied.

"Robyns off my list! Ouch! That one hurt. How about Robyn Louisa Bond for a girl?" I asked as another contraction hit.

"Yes we are just ace at this name thing." Luke grinned.

The contractions were coming closer and closer now. I smiled at Luke. It wouldn't be long now.

*Present Time*

I fell asleep thinking about baby names. Tomorrow we were going as a family to find out the sex of the baby. I didn't care though, all I wanted was my second child to be healthy and have a name just as beautiful as my first baby.