2- Life Just Gets More Exciting

Chapter 2... Life Just Gets More Exciting

Our routine had been pretty structured and hadn't really changed since the day we had bought Robyn home from the hospital.

Morning routine

*Wake up and shower

*Wake Luke up

*Get dressed, do makeup and hair

*Make everybody lunch

*Get Robyn up

*Have breakfast with Robyn/ Luke leave

*Take Robyn to daycare

*Go to school

And all before nine o'clock in the morning! But today was going to be different. I had another doctors appointment to confirm the baby so my dad was coming to the house to look after Robyn.

Every Friday I had the day off school because Robyn couldn't get into daycare that day but I had always caught up with my work so the teachers didn't mind much. My graduation was coming up soon so it wouldn't be for much longer. After that I could go to a local college part time.

Luke went to work six days a week with a Sunday off. His job wasn't the best pay so he had to work long hours to support us which I hated but I knew that we needed the money. He had wanted to come to the doctors with me but we needed the money especially now that we were going to be having a second baby.

I always had to do everything early. I had one older brother Adam who was 24. He was a doctor and didn't have time to start a family yet but he had a girlfriend called Stephanie. My little sister, Alyse was 15 and her boyfriend, Tony was only 14 so that wasn't going anywhere soon I hope. No one in my family had been married at sixteen either yet my dad was still happy enough to send me down the aisle towards the love of my life.

*Two Years Ago*

The large, fancy, white cake had just arrived and my hair and make-up had been done. Leah, my best friend was my maid of honour and my cousin Abbie, Luke's sister Jemma and of course Alyse were my bridesmaids. I was so excited. I got helped into my dress- apparently a lot more difficult at nine months pregnant- and put my shoes on.

After throwing up a few times I felt a lot better. I was only a couple of weeks off my due date but Luke and I had decided we wanted to have our first child born in wedlock.

We didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl but we had picked out some names. I liked Kayla, Mya, Daisy, Tia and Robyn for a girl or Jack, Scott, Liam or Tyler for a boy. Luke on the other had like Ryan, Lucas, Noah, Harry and Toby for a boy or Jasmine, Posy, Lola, Charlotte and Faye for a girl but nothing was decided yet.

Leah, Alyse, Jemma and Abbie went up the aisle towards where Luke was standing with his best man Marcus along with my brother Adam and his brother Drake who were groomsmen.

I followed with my dad. Once we said our vows I smiled and I knew that Luke and I would be together forever. Nothing could change that.

*Present Time*

I didn't get married the way I dreamed when I was a little girl but I got married the way anyone would have wanted- surrounded by love.

I was so excited to have this baby. The doctor confirmed that my baby was healthy and I got to listen to its heartbeat. I loved that sound. I could listen to it all day.

Life was a ride. A fast one for sure but just go with it. None of my friends seemed to be in a steady relationship never mind married and expecting their second child! Sometimes I felt guilty having it all when my friends have none but that's how life gets dished out I suppose.

After coming home and saying goodbye to my dad, I decided to take Robyn to the playground for a little bit. I pushed her on the swings and she played on the slides for a bit. We went home and I made some lunch. Robyn began to get cranky so I put her down for a nap. I had one myself. I awoke three hours later to Robyns crying.

I went and let Robyn out of her room just as I heard Luke's car pull up outside. He walked in and Robyn ran uo to him.

"Dadda! I miss you. Mummy went away but Grampa was here and we did a puzzle then mummy took me to the park and I saw a butterfly." Robyn said to Luke as soon as he walked in.

"Hey princess that's so cool! Daddy got promoted today and we're all moving into a nice house." Luke said.

"Really! You got a new job and a new house! All in one day?" I grinned.

"Yep. I earn double the amount of money I used to now."

Nightime Routine

*Cook dinner

*Give Robyn a bath

*Watch a movie or tv

*Put Robyn to bed

*Shower

*Go to bed about ten o'clock

*Sleep