I was finally at the top and I saw Harry bending on one knee with a small box in his hand. I freaked out when I heard the words slip out of his mouth,"Jen Gomez will you marr--"

"NOO!" 

Jen's POV

With those words me and Harry quickly turned in the direction of Niall. He was there standing breathing heavily as if he were running here. I thought he left already. Harry quickly snarled at Niall,"Niall what the hell are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to leave us alone?"

"I-I just needed to see Jen." He panted. I was still in shock that Niall came back, but how dare he at a time like this?

"You just ruined everything!" Harry barked and ran to Niall furious. He grabbed Niall by the collar and punched him straight in the face.

"Harry!" I cried. I ran over to them. By the time I got to Niall and Harry, Niall was dominating over Harry pushing him on the ground explaining.

"Harry, stop! I don't want to fight!" Harry pushed Niall off. And launched for him. "You're lying! You've always wanted to take Jen away from me!"

"Well, I can't help who I love!" Niall screamed and spit flied out of his mouth onto Harry's face. Harry then lost his cool and started to punch Niall in the stomach. I lashed out, jumped onto Harry's back and started punching him rapidly. "Stop, stop, stop! Stop it Harry Styles!" I screamed and kicked all around. I didn't care who I was punching because I just wanted them to stop.

"Jen, get off me!" Harry yelled and carefully threw me off his back. I clutched my chest and whimpered. I caught Niall's eye and he's just now noticed my splotched tears covered face.

"Jen!" He pushed Harry away and ran to me. He wrapped his arms around me and kept whispering in my ear. "It's okay Jen, It's okay. Don't cry, Don't cry," he kissed the top of my forehead and Harry raged,"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER!" He pushed Niall off of me and they continued on fighting. I had enough of the ridiculous fight because of Harry's over raging jealousy.

I jumped back onto his back,"HARRY STYLES STOP IT! YOU HEAR ME STOP IT!" I punched his back harder and harder every time.

"Damn it Jen, why don't you just fuck off!" He kicked Niall's stomach as he laid on the floor helpless. 

I felt a blast of fury hit me inside after Harry spoke his words I jumped off his back,"IF I SHOULD JUST FUCK OFF, THEN FINE! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU! I HATE YOU HARRY STYLES! YOU'RE MEAN, UNKIND, AND CRUEL! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'VE HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH, BUT IT CERTAINLY ISN'T YOU! YOU WERE BETTER BEFORE! NOW I HATE YOU, HARRY STYLES! I HATE YOU!" I stopped yelling by what Harry's facial expression was giving me the creeps. He's payed attention to what I've said therefore stopped kicking Niall. His nostrils flared, but not in that cute way. All of a sudden I felt a burning sensation on my cheek. Harry's hand has just slapped across my face.

Harry's expression went from mad to worried, to upset. "I didn't..." I slapped him across the face. "I hate you." I said through grind teeth.

"This is all your fault." He pointed at Niall. Harry pulled him off the ground by Niall's collar shirt. "If it weren't for you I wouldn't have ever fought with her!" he punched Niall and I could see Niall almost black out.

"Harry, I said stop it!" I pushed him away from Niall. He was left helpless and tired.

"Go ahead and help him! Because you love him" 

"Don't say that!" I yelled.

"Why not? he loves you obviously."

Niall got up on his two feet and held out his fist in a guard stance. "Yup. I do. I love her more than you ever had."