The Day

Jen's POV

Harry told me to be pumped up for this week. I looked into the mirror as I comb my hair. The brush stopped halfway down the strand I pulled down viciously. "Ow, ow, ow!" I whined as pulled down harder and a lock of tangled red hair was formed on the teeth of the brush. "Ew." I pulled it off and threw it in the trash. I gave out a tired sigh and tried to think about the generous gifts Harry, my cheeky boyfriend was going to give me. Today is our 3rd Year Anniversary and it just so happens that we have a two week break from the tour and we are in Paris! I can see him pushing my chair in as I sit looking at the candle lit dinner he's made for us on the Eiffel Tower. We'd enjoy the view of the lights shining down with crowds of people, couples too, admiring the Eiffel Tower, not knowing a couple's 3rd Year Anniversary was being spent on the top. The couple would feel like King and Queen owning the world with their love in one of the most romantic cities in the world. 

I think too much, let the reality kick in- let the romance begin!

I finish up my hair falling loose down my back. I walk out my hotel room and down the stairs(I'm not going to be stuck in an elevator this time especially by myself) As I headed to the door out in the lobby I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket with my ringtone blaring the song'DON'T DROP THAT DUN DUN DU--' I dig it out of my pocket and quickly answered with an almost out of breathe voice. "Hello?" no answer.

I look at the glass door and see people coming in and out of the hotel. Almost losing my patience, I ask the caller"Hello is anyone there?" Still no answer. Once more I say"Hello?" I hear total silence. "I can hear you breathing" I lied. Nothing.

I let out a angry sigh of frustration and bark,"Listen, if this is some stupid prank call, real mature to do so. I will find you and slash your thro--" call ended. 

"Hung up, huh?" I shook my head and walk out the door. 

I meet up with Harry at the Eiffel Tower. It was a bright sunny day and wind was blowing fine. I looked up at the beautiful wonder and was amazed to see it in my very own eyes. I might as well have looked up and fallen back but Harry whispered,"Beautiful isn't it?" he smiled with his dimples taking the space of the corners of his face. "Yeah. I always wanted to see it," I replied not taking my gaze away from one of the Seven Wonders of the World.

"Exactly why I wanted to bring you on this tour. It's amazing how I can see all these beautiful places, experience things so little people get to experience in a lifetime. I want to share it all with you." Harry wrapped his arms around me and swayed side to side. 

"It would be more beautiful to see it at night and to be at the top."

"Why not?" I stared at him with a confused look. He smirked back and shook his head. "Just so you know you're surprise is coming."

"Can I please know what it is?" I begged resting my head on his chest. I loved how his heart was skipping a beat.

"Yes, but later on." 

"When is later o--" With that Harry started running away from me. I had no other choice but to chase after him and catch him of course. He didn't stop till he lead me to Notre Dame Cathedral. He walked inside and as tired as I was running, I walked in. It was beautiful inside. I walked up to Harry, took his hand and squeezed it. "Why we here?"

"Because this place is a true marvel of gothic architecture and is, without doubt, one of the most beautiful religious buildings in the whole of Europe. The cathedral took more than 100 years to bring to completion" 

"Wow. It is."

"But not as beautiful as you." 

"Oh Harry." I blushed.

We stayed inside for a couple of minutes and walked out. That's when Harry started to run-again. "Harry Edward Styles! Stop running this instant! I've got no energy because I've haven't eaten a thing this morning!" I almost trip and Harry turns for a nanosecond to check up on me. "I hate you! Ugh!" I ran faster placing my hand on my grumbling stomach. "Shut up!" I yelled at it.

I stopped as Harry climbed into one of the boats of the Seine. "Harry Edward Styles!" I screamed at him. There were no other passengers on the boat but him and the guy operating the thing. I jumped in and smacked Harry behind the head. "What was that for?"

"For making me run twice today on an empty stomach!" I pat my grumbling tummy. "And for making my feet sore." I threw some more complaints till he showed me a platter of sandwich- good ones actually, my favorite kinds. "What's this?"

"It's a boat ride down the Seine as we have lunch and listen to" the man operating the boat pressed a radio and out came calming music. "music." Harry takes my hands and draws me in closer to him. "Jen, this is--"

"The last surprise?" I cut him off and raise my eyebrow. 

"No. There's one more." I wrapped my arms around his neck and take off my shoes. I step on his big feet and he dances side to side with his hands snaked around my waist. This is a day well spent. So far so good, what's the next surprise for this 3rd Year Anniversary?

"Harry," I couldn't help it, but ask,"Is the last surprise for me bigger than this marvelous day?" I look up at him his eyes calming my world. 

"Hmm." he thought for a minute and smirked. "It'll be life changing." 

"How?"

"You'll see."

"Tonight then?"

"Tonight Jen."

He leaned in and gave pecked me on the lips multiple times before it became a open mouth (no tongue) long passionate make-out.