Stuck In an Elevator

WARING! This chapter is sort of... stupid? I mean... well just read:

My eyes were opening slowly as I made images of people looking at us. I felt Harry's chest rise up and settle back down as my head laid on top. His chest was warm and made a great pillow. I closed my eyes back as I breathed in some air and gave a loud groan. I snuggled to Harry with my fingers lightly gripping his cotton shirt. He had a nice fragrance. I felt Harry's hand play with my hair as I tried to go back to sleep. I didn't want to get up, not now in this very comfortable position. "Wake up beautiful." I heard him say. I heard other voices coo, "Aw" 

        My body sat up as I looked at Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn smirking at us. "Shut up." I giggled and threw my blanket at them. Harry and I fell asleep in the couch.        

        "So.... what did you two lovelies do?" Louis teased.  My face went to a blush as he said,"Maybe some action or so?" Zayn and Liam snickered behind him as for Niall did nothing. 

        "No Lou." Harry answered for me. I looked at him. "We did nothing like that."

        "You sure?" Liam asked. 

        "Yes." I answered slowly. I felt awkward. I wasn't comfortable telling people about my love life.... 

        "Fine then." Zayn said.  

I fumbled trying to get my clothes out of my suit case. I needed something to wear before we head to the airport to get on to the next city. I decided to settle down with a graphic tee with a skull with a bow and a pair of navy blue jeans. My fashion style wasn't so preppy, or scene. My door opened while I was just getting my arms into the sleeve holes of the shirt. "Oh, I'm sorry." I heard Harry say. I turned to the direction of his voice with my arms up and my bra showing under. My head was still covered, so I quickly pulled the shirt down to see Harry with Niall. Niall had his hands covered his eyes and Harry starring at me with a huge smirk waiting to burst out on his lips. I was there starring at him. 

        "Is she done?" Niall broke our silence. 

        "Um, yeah." Harry answered.

        "Oh good." He took his hands off his eyes. "I swear I didn't see a thing."

        "So what are you doing here?" I said zipping my suitcase close. 

        "Just checking on you. You know, for now on you need to learn to lock the door." His eyes fell on the shopping bags on the floor next to my bed. "Aren't you forgetting something?" 

        "Oh, yeah." I picked up the bags and took the clothes out. I almost forgot to bring them. 

        "Do you like it?" He saw me admire a cashmere sweater I picked up. 

        "Yeah, it's beautiful." I starred. 

        "Not like you. Wear that." He told me. I starred at him confused. I then looked at Niall to see if he knew anything about this.

        "Trust me, I don't know what's he up to."

        "Just do so." Harry laughed and went out the door behind him with Niall following behind. 

        I was in the special cashmere sweater Harry made me wear. Is this suppose to be something special? I held Harry's hand as we walked into the plane. I sat down on the window seat as Harry sat in the middle between me and Niall. 

        "The flight will be taking off in 5 minutes, so please settle down on your seats before we take off." I heard the flight attendant take through the mic. I heard Louis mumble complaints as Zayn and Laim tried to calm him down after people kept passing by with their bums getting into his face.