Truth Or Dare

UPDATE

Niall and I got back to the hotel and into the suite where we caught the boys laying upside down on the couch. Tapping on their phones and seeing Liam stroke his chin like he knew what to type down. Most likely they were on Twitter to tweet something to the fans.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked walking up to them having to bend down to get a peak on their phones.

"Yes we are babe." Harry answered.

"Jen stinks like wet old socks." I glanced at Lou typing with his phone on one hand typing with his thumb and pinching his nose with the other.

"Hey, I went out for a run with Niall." I explained.

"Who ran faster?" Zayn had no attention to me nor the boys.

"Jen." Niall ran to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"But you smell the worse." Louis stuck out his tongue at me and gave me a disgusted look.

"Oh yeah? Smell my pits, why don't ya?" I put my arm around his head, making my pits just above his nostrils to take a sniff of the sweaty aroma.

"EW!GROSS, HARRY GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S SWEATY ARMPITS AWAY FROM ME!" Lou begged struggling to lose my grip.

"hahaha NO." Harry cracked with laughter as did the other boys.

"Say sorry, Lou." My baby tone being backed up with a innocent smile.

"SORRY! GODDAMN IT." I let go. Lou just inhaled for air the moment he had his freedom. "Next time I would not comment you on that."

He grabbed his phone and started typing again. "Jen tried to suffocate me with his smelly pits. Lesson learned."

*****

 Minutes later and we all ended up laying upside down on the couch together as... a family. 

        "Boring, it's getting very boring, boring's all it takes us we've been before, upside down, maybe laying upside down, there's more to do find out what to do without killing each other."

        "Harry stop singing in the tune of Same Mistakes." Zayn said. "You're lyrics aren't that good."

       "Well, now I'm not thinking very highly of you." Harry pouted.

        "Like Harry said," I started."maybe we should do something... a game perhaps?" I said with a devious smile forming at my words.

        "TRUTH OR DARE!" Louis shouted instantly for us to pick his suggestion.

        "No, Lou. That game has a load of downfalls." Liam added.

        "Like?" A confused Niall questioned the Daddy Directioner.

        "Like if it involves some sort of---"

        "Whatever let's play!" Harry excitedly spoke aloud.

        We gathered on the floor in a circle. Harry sat next to me on my right, Liam on my left, and Niall,Louis, and Zayn right in front of us. I glanced at Harry and caught him giving me a wink. I returned the gesture, but with my wink being better than his.

        "Let me go first!" Harry without an "Okay" from us took the first turn,"Let's see Zayn." Harry pointed to Zayn at which he gulped.

        "Truth or Dare?" we all caved in on him waiting anxiously for his decision.

        "Dare..?" He replied.

        "Oh wait, is that a question or an answer I hear?" Harry asked cupping his ear.