Niall's Potential Girlfriend?

I thought over what Harry said to me the other day. "Don't meddle with his life." and yada yada yada.... No, I would not listen to his advice. I wouldn't meddle with Niall's life. Zayn, Louis and I will. Liam didn't even want to join in for he said, "It's not right, sorry."

        "Whatever, Liam. You suck." Louis told him. I shook my head and said,"Well, thanks any ways Liam."

        I walked with Niall towards the Cafe Louis and Zayn to meet. This was the time for Niall to get a girlfriend. Niall opened the door for me as I walked in. A gentleman. Something girls like. I guess Niall has some points. "Thanks Ni." I thanked him. He nodded and smiled. I scanned the Cafe and found Louis and Zayn. Louis waved furiously at me and Zayn shook his head at how insane he looked. I gave him a 'what the freakin what Lou' look. That was when I noticed the girl beside Zayn, and Louis holing her hand and still waving furiously for us to approach him.

        "Hey look Ni, it's Lou and Zayn." I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to them. "Hi, I'm Jen," I spoke to the girl. She was short, not too short. Blond like Niall. Except of course everyone knows Niall is a natural brunette. Her hair was braided to the side and she had a pretty little pink dress on with some converse. I liked her shoes, just not the dress. But I'd give her points. 

        "Oh hi., I'm Lindsey." She said shyly playing with her hair. My mouth went in a position of opening to make an "aww" sound, but Louis stomped on my foot to stop me. Yes, he STOMPED on my foot. I grind my teeth to forget about the pain. I did noticed she starred at Niall then glanced back down. 

        "This is," I elbowed Niall. "Ow, Jen." He looked at me confused. I elbowed him again and flashed my eyes at Lindsey. How clueless could Niall be? "Oh, I'm Niall." He finally said and flashed a cute smile. I sighed in relief because I thought he'd blow his chance with a nice girl.

        We sat down and had some breakfast. I couldn't focus on eating because I was distracted by how well my plan was going. Niall was actually talking to Lindsey. I saw her blush a few times. More points for Niall. As I sat next to Lindsey with Niall, Louis and Zayn across from us, Louis and Zayn got up and pulled me aside. "But, I don't want t--" 

        "Sorry, Niall we have to go." Zayn told Niall as Louis covered my mouth from protesting. They litterally dragged me with my feet dangling loosely on the floor as we got out to the side walk. "Hey!" I pulled myself together and got up onto my feet. I fixed my coat and starred at them. "Why did you guys take me out of their? They were doing so well!" I thumped Louis and Zayn's heads. 

        "He needs to score on his own, Jen." Zayn explained. I stood there with my expression just confused. What the bloody hell? I shook my head in disapproval. 

        "Bu--" Louis stopped the words falling from my mouth by quickly covering it up with his hand. My eyes dropped to him as I warned him never to do that again. "Let's just go Jen." He dragged me again with my feet dangling lifelessly on the side walk. We got to the hotel and waited for Niall. Harry and Liam were out, so it was pretty much just Louis, Zayn and me. 

        Zayn tapped his fingers on his phone and not paying attention to us. Probably texting Perrie. I didn't get along with their girlfriends though... Danielle and I used to be friends. Not before I met Harry, but during the first few months of our relationship. I remember she used to come over to my flat to have sleepovers and she'd bring along Perrie. But Perrie on the other hand, never had a liking for me. She has spilled out once why- because I wasn't the kind of people she liked. Am I not likable? The boys compliment me all the time on how lovable and adorable I am. Danielle and I are fine now. Just not so close... Eleanor is fine... She doesn't think I'm nice though. Just because I commented on how she should eat more. What? I thought she was anorexic. I mean, most models are. But of course that gave me no right to say that to her face and tell her what to do. After I did tell her that, she called me a prick. Louis got mad at us both-making him not talk to us for 2 weeks until we made up. We did, but she doesn't like me. How is it that all the fans and my friends' girlfriends all dislike/hate me?