Chapter 11

(Laney's POV)

Everyone's eyes started to water, as we realised we've lost our friends for good. I said, "there's gotta be a way to save them! There has to be!"

Mina looked at my sadly, "I don't think there is any other way."

Kin and Kon burst out into tears, wailing in disappointment. I let a tear slip down my face. I saw that both Corey and Trina looked confuse, as to why we were all crying, no realising what was going on.

I then looked at their braces. That's it! "THERE'S STILL A WAY TO SAVE THEM!"

They all looked at me in anticipation.

"If we take of their braces, there's still a chance they could be saved!"

"We just can't rip them out. We need a professional to take them off"

I looked at Kin, "you can do it right?"

He looked at me with a confident smirk. There's my answer.

--------------

Kin kicked us out of the garage so he could be focused. My nervousness kept on rising as the time was running out. What if we're already too late? That question burned in my min. The garage door opened to reveal Kin, Trina and Corey, without braces.

Kon asked, "are they back to normal?"

Corey said in a robotic voice, "we are under the control of E.D.O"

No this can't be-

"HAHA IM JOKING!! You should have seen the looks on your faces," Corey burst out laughing. I was too relieved to smack him in the face, so instead I gave him a big hug which surprised him, but soon accepted. Kin and Kon quickly joined the hug as we all glad that everything turned out better.

Trina said, "thanks for like, saving us and stuff." We could tell she was really reluctant to say that. We then also hugged Mina and Trina, much to her resentment.

-------------

(3rd POV)

Grojband and Mina have already left to to home leaving just Corey and Trina. Both in an awkward silence.

Corey then said out of the blue, "thanks..... for helping me. We wouldn't have gotten back to normal if you didn't help."

Trina boasted, "I like know, I'm so amazing," her face then softened, "thanks... for like helping too."

Corey genuinely smiled, "No problem."

At the end of the day, this experience was for the better. As it strengthend the Riffin's relationship.....

...... which probably won't last long when Grojband need lyrics again.

THE END

(FINALLY)