Chapter 8

(Trina's POV) (finally)

Like no way... I'M GOING TO BECOME MY STUPID BROTHER?! I don't even have the urge to say 'like' anymore.... normally i would be filled with rage right now... but for some reason i feel more positive. I looked over to see Corey who looked mad. He balled up his fist and clenched his teeth, "How dare they?!" This is really weird, he's never been this mad before....

Suddenly he flew into the sky with fire surrounding him and then he started writing... IN MY DIARY?! The dentist seemed to notice as he looked into the sky with a shocked face, "Wat the...." My diary landed into my hands as Corey fell back down. is this what I usually do when I get mad? Gee, I don't even remember. the dentist then stared at both of us with a glimpse of fear in his eyes, "You two again...." he then point to Corey, "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" unfortunately COrey was passed out on floor, instead i replied, "I think we should be asking, why YOU made us switch bodies."

"I don't know wat you're talking about."

I then smirked, "Fine. I guess you'd have no problem with me telling the polic-"

"OK! YESH! Our company makes braces dat make people swap bodies to obtain ultimate power MWAHAHAHA-"

"Only I evil laugh. NOW FIX US!"

The dentist then looked at me with an evil smirk, "There ish no way to fix you. You're stuck like this forever, once you both completely become eachother, that's de end of de line."

He then walked away as I tried to think of a way to fix this, then I muttered, "I got a crazy plan that just might work..."

OMG I JUST SAID MY BROTHER'S LAME CATCHPHRASE.