Chapter 1

(Before I start I'd like to thank one of my best friends for this wonderful idea! She doesn't own Wattpad and isn't that much of a fan of Grojband lol, but I'll be showing her this when I completed this story! And I'll be doing POV!)

(Corey's POV)

Why?

Why did I need braces? My teeth has always been perfect, but for some reason my Dad says I need them. My friends were supportive but I still couldn't get my head around it. I was gonna look more like Trina! Yeah sure, we're related but I don't wanna look like her! I was standing in front of my garage door, contemplating whether or not to go in. I was scared to show everyone my new braces.

Of course I knew they wouldn't insult them or anything but still..... I bundled up all my courage as I opened up my garage door to see Laney strumming her base while Kin and Kon were playing cards. When they saw me they immediately surrounded me, Laney said, "how was it? Did it hurt?" I shaked my head, Kin said, "Show us dude!" I was hesitant but I slowly opened up my mouth as i showed my teeth with my braces.

They all gasped and stared at it like they never seen braces. I asked, "Is it... alright?" Kon patted my back, "It looks awesome dude! No need to worry" I sighed in relief, good to know my friends were always there when I needed them. Suddenly we heard laughter. We looked behind us to see my sister and Mina.

My sister cackled, "I see you finally like got braces, you look like more of a dork than before. BAM!" And then Mina continued, "Bam indeed" I smirked, "But you also have braces, are you saying that YOU look like a dork." Trina replied, "NO!" Only I can pull of braces. Everyone just looks stupid." We all rolled our eyes as she and Mina went up to her room.

Laney said, "Don't listen to her Core, you look great "She gave a thumbs up as she went to her bass and Kin and Kon went back to their cards. I sighed in relief as I went to my guitar. 

Later on in the day, my band and I finished our band practice so they had to go. I waved them off goodbye, it was already nighttime so I had to go to sleep. I went up to my room passing bu Trina as she gave me the stink eye. I went up to my bed as I tried to get used to the fact. I had braces.

(No one's POV)

As both Trina and Corey were sleeping, something strange happened. Their braces glowed unbeknownst to them. Later on in the night, it was Trina who went to get Corey's nighttime chocolate milk and went back to Trina's room without knowing. Oblivious to the whole situation.