Chapter 5

(YAYYYY AN UPDATE!!! Sorry for the VERY late update)

(Corey's POV)

I stumbled into the dentist's surgery, my face bright red from how I... er Trina had made a big, dramatic show of herself in my body. The dentist glared at us waiting for us to tell him why we needed him so badly that he got shouted at and humiliated by a 13 year old kid. I cleared my throat, "um I apologise for my LITTLE BROTHER'S rudeness" I said, gaining more confidence by the minute as I realised something i had over Trina... I WAS OLDER! I finally got the chance to give Trina what she deserved.

The dentist just rolled his eyes as he grumbled in a very thick, broody accent, "ish der some reason yath you thoo needed me so... urgently?" He raised a hairy eyebrow. As usual it took us a while to figure out what he was saying. After comprehending what he said, Trina scoffed (in my body), "well mr. like impatient my like brother *ahem* I mean I got braces from you pretty recently so like after that some, 'hashtag' weirdsies things happend"

I continued, "We both switched bodies and we think YOU have something to do with it." We stood there, crossed arms and serious expressions waiting for his reply hoping he would admit that this was all his fault and that he can help us get back to normal. Instead he just chuckled. That chuckle became a guffaw, which became a hearty laugh, which then became a snigger!

Trina had enough with his laughing and shouted, "Like why are you laughing at us?!" He chuckled once more as he tried to regain his breathing, "wrat you said ish abswerd. Both of you have verwy wild imaginations." Trina looked like she was about to go diary mode... "Listen here, if you had like as much intelligence as you have hair on places other than your head then you would like understand that we're like telling the truth!" She exploded.

Really Trina? You had to explode like that again in MY body? I shaked my head in defeat realising that I'm going to get a lot of haters after this is all over. If this is all over...