Chapter 7

(Corey's POV)

The dentist's car finally stopped in front of this huge tall building with the logo, 'E.D.O.' it's weird how I've never noticed this building in Peaceville but I shrugged it off. Mina parked right behind the dentist's car as he slowly limped through the entrance in which he barely even fit through.

Trina instructed Mina, "stay here until we get back here." Mina nodded in confirmation. I just noticed something... she talked like a normal human being instead of some annoying valley girl. Whoa. That is like so weird. Huh?! What is with me starting to say 'like' now?!

Ignoring that, we both walked into the entrance and saw we were now in this fairly large room with violet coloured walls and there was a round desk in the middle with leather chairs around it. Trina hissed,"where is that fat dentist?" I looked around and saw him talking on the phone in another room. I dragged Trina outside the door so we could both eavesdrop.

"Yesh. The plwan iz going well. I've alwready tested the brwases on a browther and sister and apparently they've switch bodiez."

He was planning this?!

"With these brwases we can takwe over the whole world MAWAHAHAHAHAH"

How is switching bodies taking over the whole world...?

"Yesh when they fully switch bodies they will fawll underw arwe controol."

Oh that's how! This is bad! I looked at Trina and she looked worried. We have to do something!