Chapter eight

Sorry for the late update.

I will upload another chapter later to make up for it.

Please vote and comment. Thank you.

Enjoy :)

Day four

I broken up the kiss and pushed him away. He was in confusion.

"I can't." I said. I kept shaking my head. I walked back to the kitchen and Ben followed behind and sat down. I buried my head in my hands while my elbows were on the table.

"Are you ok? What's wrong? Maisie asked.

"Yeah, upset tummy." I said while burying my head in my hands. Maisie was giving sheepish glare to Benedict. I presume that Maisie was suspicious of how me and Benedict are getting closer. I can't get involved with him before I make my escape plan tomorrow. Just forget about him.

Day five
The next morning-

I woken up due to the door being shut loudly. I presume that Harry has gone out. It was just Benedict in the house. I turned to Maisie and gently tapped her shoulder.

"Maisie? Maisie?" I whispered. She rubbed her eyes and slowly woken up. "He's gone." I said to Maisie. She exclaimed.

"Right, shall I call for Benedict?" Maise asked. We are trying to get Benedict to get in the room so Maisie could escape.

"Yeah." I replied.

She got up and strolled to the door. Before she proceed to follow our plan, she turned to me and closed her eyes. I reckon she wanted the plan to go smoothly but we can't tell until we get out of the house completely. She took a long deep breathe.

"Right." She whispered under her breathe. She lifted her arms and started to bang repeatly on the door. Yelling his name until he came. "He's coming." Maisie told me. I got myself prepared to seduce Benedict which makes him weaker and Maisie could creep out. I then will begin to get aggressive with Benedict and try to leave the room and lock the door. When the key turned unlocked, Maisie's breathing was starting to get uneven.

"What?" Benedict groaned. I walked over to him. His face was still full of uncertainty as what happened with the kiss yesterday. I gestured a nod to Maisie which meant Maisie needs to creep out. Benedict was giving all his attention to me, not bothered to check on Maisie to make sure. Maisie finally crept out of the room and hopefully, she got out. Now, I need to ponder how to escape. Every killer has a weaknesses. I was Benedict's pressure point. I crawled my arms around his strong neck. I leaned in closer to his face, every minute I leaned in every closer. Benedict was taken aback of what I was doing but he was, I can tell, enjoying it. Inside me, I was enjoying it but he disgusts me. I hated the fact that my companion was a psychopath.

"Are you doing this to tease me?" He looked at my eyes.

"Maybe." I said seductively. I tilted my head and stroked his cheekbones which looked like it was recently sharpened. It must be the lightening which made it look sexier. Izzy, STOP. Don't do this. Don't get too close to him. I teased him by touching my lips on his neck and onto his collarbone. He cried out my name. Go on Izzy. Push him down and RUN. I progress to pin Benedict on the floor. He was entirely enjoying our session. When he touched his soft lips onto mine, my stomach began to form all the butterflies in my stomach. NO, IZZY. Stay on the plan. Benedict was on the floor with my bum sitting on his stomach. My hands grabbed his brooklyn bridge t-shirt and I leaned closer to him.

"Fuck. You." I whispered. Benedict was pondering what I was saying until he realised what I was doing. As when he realised, I was out of the room. I was looking for the way out of the house. Thundering foot steps came down the stairs. The door was wide opened. Thank godness. I stopped at the door and listened to his voice calling to me. Run Izzy. Just ignore him.

"Izzy, please don't." His voice sounded as if he loves me. Izzy, no no. I ignored him however he may be joking and wanting to keep me because he is a 'killer.' Eventually, I got out of the house. The sun meets my skin after being stuck inside for 4 days. I took a gasp of fresh air and immediately escaped from the door. I was free.

Until...Benedict got hold of my hips.