Chapter six

Here is the next chapter
Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you so much for 100 reads.

You guys are brilliant :)

Day three

After the discussion with Benedict, It was, err, interesting. When he revealed that he eats humans, it made me feel more closer to him. He is a cannibalism but that doesn't bother me. Why? Because I felt attached to him in some ways. We got the same number on our wrist. It does mean something.
Benedict bought me back to the room and as soon I saw Maisie standing up and Harry was touching her.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HER." I shouted. I ran to him and started to punch him repeatedly.

"Woah woah woah, I was just helping her." Harry said as he was trying to push me away but unsuccessfully. Benedict came behind me and picked me up on the waist.

"Harry, get out." Benedict demanded Harry and he nodded. Benedict took me to the garage. Benedict was still holding my hip and walking to a car.

"What the fuck? Where are we going?" I said.

He finally put me down. He then came closer and whispered into my ear. "Well, you are being aggressive so just relax." He tied my wrist together.

"I said, where are we going?" I firmly said to his face. I could feel his breath breathing onto my face. He put me in the passenger seat then he closed my side of the door and walked around to his seat. "Well, where? If you are going to ever tell me." I said.

"Library." He said whilst looking ahead of the road.

Benedict is behind me guarding me along, making sure I won't 'escape.' The room was full of books. Bookselves on every walls. It was already helping me to relax. I was taken away by the fact there are loads of books around. The smell of books were streaming to my nose. I just realised about Maisie. I turned to meet Ben's face.

"Hey, Harry musn't touch Maisie. I don't trust him." I said.

"Don't worry. I do trust him. He respects my commands." He said. When he commented, 'commands.' It made me shiver. Why am I thinking seductive thoughts about him? I got the urge to push him against the wall and seduce him.

I nodded. I walked along the bookcases. The feel of books were stroked along my fingers when I paced across the bookcases. A tall, skinny and has a dark brown stubble with spiky brown hair. Not too greasy, just washed. He was wearing skinny black jeans with a white shirt. He walked along pass me. He suddenly noticed my wrist was being tied up.

"Is that man hurting you?" He asked.

"Umm...no." I mumbled while looking down.

"What do you want?" Ben said. He ambled in front of me and faced him. Ben was slightly taller than him. The man exclaimed in shock.

"You are Benedict Cumberbatch." He said. What? Wait? How does he know him?

"And?" Ben said.

He instantly forget who he thinks Benedict is. "Well, you are hurting her." He said.

"How?" Ben said.

"She is fucking tied up." He said.

"She isn't in any pain." Ben said. My eyes wide opened and listening to their conversation.

"You are sick." He said.

"Say that again." Ben said.

"You. Are. Sick." He said.

Ben sticked his gun against his stomach. Ben's face was full of fury. He was a dragon which was waiting to explode.

"Ok. Ok. I didn't mean it." He said. He took a sharp breath. It was obvious that he was terrified. Ben titled his head.

"Shush." Ben said.

"Ben, no." I said. Benedict doesn't response. Ben took the man outside to the alley. Ben pushed the man against the wall and he threw many fists at his face.
The blood was streaming down the man's face and some of the blood were on Ben's and on his denim shirt. His blood came streaming down his face and some of them were on his hand.

"Ben, stop." I demanded. Ben grabbed his gun and shot his head without hesitation. His body collapse on the floor. My hands were covering my mouth. My eyes couldn't believe the sight. My eyes were wide opened for the whole time.

"No one messes with me or...her." He whispered to the corpse. Me? What? Does he feel the same way as me?