Chapter seven

Please vote, comment and share

Thank you :)

Day four

Sitting in the corner after the event that happened outside the library. I couldn't believe what happened. He said 'no one messes with me or..her.' What does he mean? He doesn't want anyone to mess with me?

The door swung open. Maisie quickly got up and started to breathe uneven. I'm still sitting in the corner staring to the floor and lost in the darkness until Benedict spoken to me. He kneel down before he began to speak. He touched my arm. I stood up rapidly to avoid his touchness. Took a quick deep breathe and wrapped my arms around my ribs.

"Don't..touch me." I mumbled while looking down.

He lifted my head up gently. "Forget what happened. It's done."

"No Ben, I can't." I said while Maisie was watching us with confusion. I assume she would want to know what was going on but I cannot tell her for her sake otherwise she would be frantic to stay here. Before I suspect that Benedict was going to speak more, Harry took Maisie out of the room by holding her arm.

"IZZY!" She cried out while she was trying to worm her arm out of Harry's grip but he was too strong. Her knees started to weaken. Harry holds both of her arms to support her.

"Hey, where are you taking her?" I said firmly.

"To the dining room. Don't worry, I won't hurt her." Harry spoken.

"You better." I said with anger. "Maisie, just..do what he says." I said to Maisie. She started to weep.

"Izzy?" The name echoed the room before the door closed. Ben then turned to meet my eyes.

"Izzy, look at me." As I was anxious to look at Ben's face. "Look at me." He said a bit louder which cause me to startle. I emerged my eyes to meet his.

"That's better Izzy." He touched my arm and his hand proceed to stroke my arm then to my neck then to my hair. He pulled my hair back behind my ear. I trembled while his hand was caressing across my upper body.

"Please..don't touch me." I said.

"Why?" He whispered.

"You just killed a guy and it's on your hands." I said. I started to amble away. "I can't." Ben follows behind and touches my shoulders. I tried to shake it off but he refused. "Hang on, he knew you. How?"

"I'm an actor." He said. "He was looking at you, I can't stand it." He spoken.

"Wait, you are famous?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"Hang on, What do you mean? He was looking at me." Taking a step back when I said.

"You. I feel so connected to you. I instantly feel protective of you." He explained.

"Me? What is our number makes us so special? I mean, why did I have to meet my other companion who was a psychopath." I said.

"I'm..not a psychopath." He demanded.

"Well, it looks like you are to me." I said as I took a step closer. My guts were fighting with my instincts, my instincts were telling me not to step forward but on the other hand, I wanted to. I gave up and step forward once closer to his face.

"Don't tease me." He said as he took a step closer to me and now we have a limited space in between us. He was staring at my lips. He proceed to stroke my arm.

"FUCK OFF!" I shouted as I swept Benedict's arm off mine. He grabbed my arm gently. I swung around and his face was very close to mine.

"No, I won't." He said. He then lead me to the kitchen. I immediately knew that we were going to have that male cadaver for dinner. I can't eat a person. I overhead Harry saying to Benedict that Harry has a concert tomorrow in the o2 at Central London. I need to tell Maisie that information. Harry isn't here tomorrow which means that we could try and escape. I can't be here knowing and witness Benedict killing a man because of me. My stomach started to feel queasy. I sat down next to Maisie. She was eager to eat as she was starving. We didn't have any decent meals for days. I wasn't feeling hungry as I knew it was a human, not an animal. I shaked my head heavily to Maisie and try to make her not to eat the meal. She gave me a confused frown and started to eat. The sick started to form in my stomach and I could feel it travelling up towards my throat. I started to gag. Maisie got up but Harry stopped her.

"Sit down Maisie, please." Harry firmly spoken to her. She gently sat down. She feels as if she has to obey his command so she sat down. Swiftly, I ran to the toilet and threw up in the toilet. Ben kneel down and pat my back. He held my hair up to avoid the sick being stain on the hair.

Eventually, I finished throwing up.

"You ok?" He asked. I coughed.

"Yeah." I nodded. He embrace me into a hug. I agreed to the hug because I was emotional. I get emotional when I am being sick. We separated. I started to stare at his cupid bow lip for the first time. Ben's hands started to cup my face. What am I doing? Izzy? Why? He is a psychopath and some parts of me just fall for him but in some places, I am disgusted by what Benedict is doing. Could I convice him to stop killing people or he won't?

"Why are we doing this?" I said.

"We want to." He said.

"Who cares?" I said.

"Nobody." He said.

He crashed his lip onto mine gently.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.