Chapter three

Sharp cheekbones will be Benedict as you all would know, hehe, and Harry would be called gentleman to avoid confusion of both of them :)

Sharp cheekbones gentleman started to drag my arms along the street.

"GET OFF ME." I shouted to his ear.

"IZZY." Maisie shouted. Another gentleman got hold of Maisie's mouth. Her voice was muffling.

"HEY BASTARD, DON'T HURT HER." I shouted.

"Woah, quieten down." He touched his ear.

"Who cares?" I closer my face to his as he looked at my lips.

The gentleman took over and held my arm. I tried to shuffle his arm off but his grip was too hard. The sharp cheekbones gentleman strode to the driver's seat and sat. The gentleman pushed me and Maisie in the black range rover in the back seat then the gentleman on the driver's seat locked the doors as soon as Maisie tried to open the doors.

"Fuck sake." I mumbled under my breath. Maisie's breathing started to get uneven, I tried to comfort her by stroking her back and hug her but it doesn't seem to help. She just want to get out of the car. The gentleman walked to the passenger seat and sat down. After the driver set to drive away, the gentleman who was sitting on the passenger seat turned around and took some robe from under the seat. He was going to, from what I assuming, tied the robe around our wrist. Maisie started to cry heavily and moving herself away from the gentleman.

"No no no." Maisie cried.

"Please don't hurt us." I said while my arms are around Maisie to help her to feel better.

"We won't. Trust us." The driver spoken. His voice sounds trusting. Why do I feel so close to him? Is it something to do with our number? We have got the same number. Does it mean I have found my companion?

"Why should I trust you? I said to him.

"You know why." He said. What? My eyebrows started to frown with confusion. Is he talking about the number? He must be.

Ultimately, we get to a white three floored flat. The driver drove around the back and the another gentleman got out of the car and opened the garage door to allow the car to be parked in the garage. The car's engine stopped meaning the the car is off and the door would be unlocked. I whispered to Maisie's ear to run and she nodded her head. The sharp cheekbones gentleman got out of the car and walked over to another gentleman.

"Come on." I whispered. The door swung open and the gentleman spotted us. He ran to the nearest car door and dragged Maisie out of the car. Her hand was scraping along the seats.

"NOOO." Maisie cried out. I ran out of the car and spotted a way out. The sharp cheekbone gentleman sprinted towards me and he got hold of my waist. He put me on his broad shoulders.

"LET ME DOWN." I demanded as I pounded on his back.

"No." He whispered. He was so gentle with me, he didn't squeezed or gripped firmly. I then settled down as my guts were telling me that he wouldn't hurt me. I decided to speak to him.

"Excuse me?" I said. He stopped and place me down. I was facing him.

"Call me Benedict." He said.

"Why are you telling me your name?" I said.

"Because I trust you. I feel..bonded with you." He said. He feels the same thing as me. Why is he kidnapping me if he wanted to be nice?

"Where's Maisie?" I demanded.

"She's ok. She is sedated."

"WHAT? WHAT FOR?" I shouted.

He placed his index finger on my mouth and shush me. I was melting in his eyes. No no. Izzy, don't. He is a murderer or is he? "Calm down, she was a danger to herself so Harry put her to sleep to avoid anything serious." Harry? He must be the another gentleman.

"You better be telling the truth." I said.

"In the car, I told you to trust me." He said.

"You said, you know why? Is it because of the number?" I said.

"Yes." He said. To be honest, I got to agree with him. I do feel like I can trust him but in some ways, I feel angry and frustrated.

I am trying to get the rope of my wrist. The robe is rubbed along with my wrist and it made it burn.

"You are fierce girl, aren't you?"

"If you feel bonded with me, then untie the fucking robe." I said. He licked his lips and hesitated.

"Alright. Don't play..games with me. Ok? He asked me.

"I'll try not to." I replied. He took the robe off and it felt much better. My wrist is red and burned.

I let out a scoff. "Look." I gestured him to look at my wrists. "Nice move." I scoffed again.

"Thank you." He licked his lip once more.

Me and Maisie, who was sedated, was lying next to me are in a room. The room has two double beds and has a dark tartan rug on the middle. On the wall opposite my bed, there was a large bookcase. Thank god for books so it could keep me out of boredom.

Please vote and comment.

Please recommend to other people as well. Share if you like:)

Thank you.