Chapter 1-- Bunny Ears

Akihiko Pov.

  Hello my name is Akihiko Im a 19 year old animal shapeshifter Im also a crossdresser. . . and I have natural bunny ears. I lived my life in a large undergound community of royals and the poor, I was saved from all of that though...an amazing man named Zinx saved me. He is strong muscular and not to mention totally hot... Ahem I mean...no I mean it he's totally hot. Anyway, I think he has a weird kink with my ears or something. He likes to pet them when I actually show them, he also likes to bite them..gently of course during sex.

"Hey Zinx?" I call out while braidimg my long silver hair, I needed him out of the shower but more specifically the bathroom, I really had to pee.
"Yeah Akihiko?" he called out from the bathroom.
"I relly got to pee!!!" I called back.
There was a click and the door opend as Zinx came out...NAKED!?!?!
I quickly coverd my eyes blushing I wanted to peek so I slowly  uncovered
my eyes, but I didn't see him.
'Where did he--' my thoughts were quickly cut off as I felt Zinx reach from behind me and started to palm me through my pants, god damnit Zinx...he's so alluring I couldn't keep resisting him and I gave up soft whimpers and moans leaving my mouth. As he palmed me, my body started to relax and I took my natural form. Two fluffy and droopy, silver colored bunny ears and tail quickly formed, my sensitive ears tempting Zinx to bite and Lick them.

Zinx Pov.

  'He's gonna be the death of me...' I thought to myself watching as Akihiko's cute little bunny ears formed. I licked my lips and moved my mouth to his left ears, biting the sensitive tip. Akihiko let out a long moan and I was done for, I quickly stripped us of our cloths leaving Akihiko squirming underneath me in anticipation. I moved my head down to his small pink hole, licking the rim before plunging my tounge inside. He tasted so good.
"A-ah~ Zinx~" Akihiko moaned loudly biting his lip. I chuckled and moved my hand to his soft sensitive tail softly rubbing it and the skin around it, continuing to eat him out.
Akihiko arched his back moaning as he came, and I pulled my tounge out and away from his small puckered hole, making him whimper.
"Z-Zinx...please put it in~", he said moving his hand to his hole, stretchimg himself with his fingers. I grinned and rushed to put lube on my dick, 'Fuck condoms' I thought to myself as I quickly thrusted in. Akihiko arched his back and moaned rubbing the soft skin around his tail. Oh god... He's to much I thrusted rapidly and came inside him, Akihiko came soon after me, moaning and arching his back once again. I was about to pull away but Akihiko clung onto me.
It was going to be a long day...
((Of sex! Lol sorry))

Authors Note;

Sorry this was so short Im still getting used to writing smut...sooo I hope you liked this and comment Ideas for me to use as a one-shot.
Instagram: Raymon_the_goat
((Follow me for my weird, shitty-ass life😂))