XXIII

[not edited, I'm a senior now guys and I want to major in Creative Writing for college but it's hard because whenever I try to write anything fiction or something I can't produce anything. It's scaring me that I can only write fan fiction. I'm honestly trying really hard but I might have to use my second major Architectural engineering, or go undecided and I'm freaking out because I like to write you know]

*Niall's POV*

"My life is so confused as to what it wants to do." I said.

"Meaning?" Louis asked me.

"I'm all over the place and I need to calm down, and just think about everything." I said.

"Zayn is a jackass. He doesn't know what to do. He needs to calm down and think about everything. Shit I need to too because I'm five seconds from pulling up to that dorm of his." He said.

"He's sleep on me honestly and I won't even think about him anymore." I said.

"Your going to be dating his best friend, to think he won't be on your mind is ridiculous." Louis said.

"You're right, but I don't care, at least I won't feel bad about it. I'll know but I won't look at my situation as bad." I said.

"Well that's what you mean." He said and I nodded getting ready.

"Don't have sex with him yet, but when you do tell me what I missed out on." Louis said and I rolled my eyes.

"Still haven't met someone who did it better than Zayn." I said hunching.

"And what if Harry does it better?" He asked with his eyebrow raised smirking.

"I'd fall in love." I said and he laughed.

"I hope you have fun on your date." He said.

"Sure. Now what are you doing with Liam again this weekend?" I asked him.

"I'm meeting some of his friends." He said smiling.

"Big step in a relationship, how do you feel?" I asked him.

"Like a small fish in a big pond." He said.

"You understand that he wants you to meet them for a reason. He's not going to put you on the back burner," I said.

"Still it's like I'm a bit nervous but I'm never nervous for anything." He said.

"This is something new to you." I said hunching.

"You're right. But date with Harry today hmmm. What if he shows up and Zayn is right behind him." Louis said.

"Then I hunch and come back here." I said.

"That would be terrible. But Harry's not a bad guy entirely. He might really surprise you." Louis said.

"Thanks for the words of encouragement, I am about to go though because he just text me he was outside." I said and I leaned in to peck Louis lips.

"Have fun but not too much." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you take me as." I said and turned around to walk out the door.

I left out and I saw Harry in his car. I climbed in and he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey Niall, how you feeling?" He asked me.

"Good, and yourself?" I asked and he smiled getting ready to pull off.

"I've been fine, college whooping my ass but I'm averaging a couple B's and a C." He said hunching.