XIII

[not edited] ^^ because Niall is my mf daddy 😩👅😍😂

*Zayn's POV*

"So is Louis coming too?" Harry asked.

"Doubt it." I said.

"Can you get him to come?" Harry asked.

"Maybe. I'll ask Niall for you okay?" I said and he smiled nodding.

He's. So. Fucking. Irritating. Like it's not 'did you catch the football game' or 'how's it going' anymore. It's 'did you see Louis when you were with Niall?' And 'was he with anybody this time' like shut up.

I text Niall and he said that Louis had nothing better to do so he'll come round. I put my phone down and Harry peaked his head up putting my clothes in my drawer.

"So what did he say?" Harry asked.

"They're coming over to help. But please could you stop. Everything's not about him." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You're not acting the same. Like please everything is Louis! Louis! Louis! And you really don't even know the guy. And he's not as easy as you may seem. He makes people pursue him. Not just a fuck, Harry. If you plan on putting your shovel through that sand you better bring a lawn chair because he's going to make you work for it." I said.

"How do you know this?" Harry asked me.

"Well twice after me and Niall have had sex Louis has came in talking about this dude. Louis says he's daddy as fuck on a scale of 1-10 he's like a 12 and his dick is supposedly 11 inches long." I said and Harry's eyes widened.

"How the hell. I'm not I'm not even competition. Are you sure it's inches right. Not like centimeters?" Harry said and I laughed.

"Why would he brag about a dick the size of my middle finger?" I asked.

"I guess you're right. But I can be daddy. Scale of 1-10." He said and I looked at him.

"Your hair. It's really the hair. I love the hair and I bet people love to grab it during sex but you're ringing at a 4.5." I said and his mouth dropped.

"What if I put it up." He said making a man bun.

"Um it's very cute. I know women find it sexy. Now honestly, Medusa you look wonderful and at least you don't look like a female anymore but this just puts you at a 5. I don't think you could pull off daddy. I mean strong possibility you could play the role. But look the daddy role. Fuck no." I said.

"Well how daddy are you?" He asked me.

"Niall and Louis gave me a solid 7. But they said I could definitely make Niall say daddy and I have before." I said smirking.

"I'm so tired of you. Might as well date the stripper." Harry said.

"Nah. This is college. I couldn't do that. You've heard the various tales of college."

"Yeah but you've only had sex with one person." Harry said.

"Does that hold me incapable of being able to with other people?" I asked.

"Maybe." Harry said.

"Fuck off." I said laughing and picked up my vibrating phone.

I answered it. "I have no fucking idea where the dorms are. This campus is dumb as shit." Niall said on the phone.

I proceeded to give him directions. I waited a while and then I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and in came Niall and Louis.

"I got you a dorm warming gift. Look it's so cute." Louis said shoving a tiny cactus in a pot in my hands.