Chapter 1

A/N-Hi everyone! This is my first story on here, & it is totally fictional. I hope you enjoy it! Please read and review(:

I heard a groan come from the body next to mine as the alarm clock went off, followed by the rustling of the covers and the sharp slam of a palm upon the obtrusive device.  I smiled as I felt her readjust herself under the covers and wrap her arms around me.  She moved her fingers along my side in slow circles in an effort to wake me but I knew when I woke up this would all be over and it would be back to how it usually was-acting like we didn't know each other.  She removed her fingers from my side and pulled me in closer to her body. She softly kissed my shoulder and then up my neck to the spot below my ear which she knew drove me crazy.  I let out a moan and I could feel her smiling into my neck. 

"Good morning." She said with a smile still gracing her delicate features. 

"Yes it is." She let out a small giggle at my reply and placed another kiss on my jaw. 

"You sleep okay?" 

"A lot better than I have been lately." At this she frowned.  I knew it wasn't her fault we couldn't be together all the time but that didn't keep it from bothering me. 

"I'm sorry, baby. You know I would be with you every night if I could be."

"I know." I said lightly.  I glanced down at the blonde snuggled up to me and noticed her eyes were watery. "Baby, I'm sorry. I know it's not your fault. I just want to be around you all the time." 

I had ruined it.  Her eyes weren't watery anymore, just empty looking.  The only thing worse than a crying Irene was a distant and closed off one. She hadn't moved from her spot on my chest but I knew it was only a matter of time.  I carefully replaced my body with a pillow and threw my leg over her body so I was straddling her.  I slid my hands under her soft pajama shirt and up her sides and back down to her hips. "I'm sorry, okay?" I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead.  She wasn't smiling but at least she was looking at me now.  Her intense, green eyes still made me nervous and made my heart drop just as it had the first time I saw her. When she still wasn't smiling, I knew I had to act fast. I raised up both my hands and opened them as if I were going to catch a frisbee.  "Don't." I lowered my hands closer to her sides ignoring her warning. "Hannah I'm serious, don't." She had left me no choice- I quickly moved my fingers to the spot just below her ribcage where I knew she was crazy ticklish and started to tickle her sides.  This sent her into a fit of laughter and the flailing of both her arms and legs in an effort to get me to stop. This went on for another minute or so before she finally gave up with tears in her eyes and her body still shaking with laughter. "Okay! Okay! You win! Just please stop tickling me!" She yelled as another fit of laughter came on. She was out of breath and still giggling a few minutes after I had stopped.  "So we're good?" I asked with a mischievous grin. "We are." She assured. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.  "I love you." She said after a few minutes of looking at me.  I felt the riot of butterflies ignite in my stomach at those three simple words. We had been together for seven months now and I still got all giddy and excited when she said it. "I love you too, Irene." We stayed in bed a few minutes longer before finally starting to get ready for the day.  I removed my school uniform from Irene's closet where I had put it the night before.  I got dressed and went through my usual morning routine which consisted of making coffee, brushing my teeth, and doing my hair and make up. By the time I had finished, Irene was just putting the final touches on her make up and was getting ready to leave.  "It is not fair that you get to look like that," I said gesturing towards her clothes, "and I have to look like this." I was wearing the god awful khakis and white polo shirt that my school made us wear.  "You look beautiful." She replied with a smile. She put her eyeliner back in the drawer and walked out of her room, toward the kitchen.  "Okay, I'm gonna get going. I'll see you in class." She linked her arms around my waist and pulled me into her.  She tilted my chin up with her finger looked at me for a second before brushing her lips with mine. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too."

_________________________________________________________

Surprisingly, my first two classes went by pretty quickly which was a rare occasion. Now I had AP Literature…My favorite class of the day for obvious reasons.  I took a deep breath before I entered her class, knowing it might be hard after last night.  I walked into class and she was sitting at her desk as she usually was before class started. As she stood, I admired her choice of attire for the day; I hadn't really payed close attention this morning.  She glanced up from her desk and smiled at me when she saw me. 

"Good morning, Mrs. Parker." I greeted nervously.  I needed to watch myself around my other classmates.

"Yes it is." She replied, much like I had earlier that day.