Chapter 6: Hybrids part 1

Hey guys, trying to stick to my new schedule plan!! Making a new chapter each week! Hopefully on Tuesdays or Wednesdays!!
______________________________________
Lucy's POV

"So your name's Midnight?" I question and he nods. I smile at him and chuckle.

"If you're afraid I'm going to make fun of you or something I won't. In fact I think your name is really cool and interesting." I say while eyeing him, curious of what he'll say.

For a moment he just stands there, but then he places his hands on the hood of his jacket and hesitates. For few seconds he keeps his hands there, but then pulls his hood down showing me more than his brown eyes.

"I'm not afraid that you'll make fun of me, it's just........." he eyes suspiciously then sighs.

"It's a long story." He drops his head and mumbles to himself quietly. I stare at him and sigh.

"Ok well.......I know my magic energy is very low, but I can sense about 7 other people. Would you mind telling me what their magic is, and can I trust them?"

"One is a female named Akiko. She is a hybrid, unlike me, of dragon and human. She basically has the same abilities as a dragon and can turn into a weeble and also a dragon itself. This means she can use any element a dragon can possess, but she's the best at her light and fire elements. Like a dragon she has wings that when in human form they just fold and lay flat on her back. Also if you're wondering a weeble is basically a smaller version of an animal."

He finishes and I stare frozen and amazed that this is even possible

He finishes and I stare frozen and amazed that this is even possible.  I slowly nod my head to tell him to continue when I process the info.

"Then there is Sabella, or Bell. She's also a hybrid, but of a wizard and siren. She can also turn into a siren if needed, and she casts witch spells when needed also. When a siren she can breathe under water for an unlimited amount of time, but when human form she can only breathe under water for about 15mins. So this makes her extremely dangerous when it comes to truth or dare, because of her half siren she can manipulate people or things into doing her bidding." He chuckles. "She like Akiko can turn into a weeble of a siren. This is very helpful in tight areas under the water or just tight areas in general. She is also my partner, I'm not going to go into that, but she is."

He says and turns to me

"So that was only two do you want to hear the rest?" He questions while raising an eyebrow.

I stare back with an excitement and curiosity in my eyes. I nod my head eagerly and wait for him to continue. He sighs but chuckles.

"Ok well there is Travis...........
_____________________________________
Ok so I'm really tired so I'm gonna go to bed. Part 2 will be out soon!!!
Vote!
Comment!
Again do what you do best!
-Kk
Next chapter: Oi Ice Prick!
516 words