"I thought I told you to go back to sleep," Lucifer whispers.

"I did," you whisper back, "But then I woke up." You walk over to Belle's crib. She looks so peaceful; you just hoped that peace would last. What you wouldn't give for your biggest worry to be your baby crying in the middle of the night. You wished you didn't have to worry about Michael and his followers finding her, or worse. Lucifer moves to stand behind you and wraps his arms around your waist, his chin resting on your shoulder. "You're so good with her," you whisper, placing your hands over his.

"Not as good as you," he whispers back, kissing your neck. You crane your neck to kiss his cheek. "We should let her sleep," Lucifer suggests, "And we should use our time wisely."

"I couldn't agree more," you laugh quietly. Lucifer takes one of your hands in his and leads you to your room. As soon as you reach the edge of your bed, Lucifer wraps his arms around you and pulls you to him.

"I love you Luci," you say before you lean in to press your lips to his. His hands pull your clothing from you, but he doesn't give you the chance to remove his.

"I love you too," he mumbles against your lips. One of his hands presses against your chest, pushing you gently onto the bed. He quickly kneels before you and pushes your legs apart, settling between them.

"I guess you really are going to use our time wisely," you laugh, carding your fingers through his hair. Lucifer grins up at you before leaning in to kiss his way up one of your thighs.

"I'm already so hard for you," Lucifer groans against your thigh, making you moan. His lips kiss up and down your thighs, just teasing you. One of his hands slides up your body and cups your breast, the chill of his skin making your nipple pucker. You could feel yourself getting wetter by the second.

"Luci, please," you moan, arching your back and pushing your breast into his hand. He kneads your breast and rolls the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. You try to rock your hips towards him in search of friction, but he prevents it.

"I bet you're already wet for me aren't you?" Lucifer mumbles against your thigh. Using his free hand, he runs two fingers along your pussy lips. "Soaking wet, and I've barely even touched you yet," Lucifer muses before he sucks his fingers between his lips. He hums at the taste of you.

Lucifer presses your legs further apart and quickly buries his face between them. "Lucifer!" you moan as he leaves a long lick up your pussy lips, his forked tongue teasing your folds. Your hand fists in his hair as he sucks your clit between his lips.

"You taste so good," he hums against you, sending vibrations straight to your core. His tongue teases its way inside you, scissoring and swirling against your walls. You moan and gasp as he eats you out, loving the way his tongue feels as he explores and tastes you. One of his hands presses you back so that you're lying on the bed; his other hand grasps your hip and holds you down as his tongue slips in and out of you, flicking your clit now and again. Propping yourself up on one elbow, you watch as he eats you out.

"Lucifer," you moan, "I love you." You let your head tip back against the bed, your hand tugging his hair as you beg him for more. Lucifer groans in response. He draws your folds out between his teeth before delving his tongue into you again. You lift your hips from the bed and this time he doesn't stop you. Instead, he encourages you to ride his tongue, guiding your hips as you rock them from the bed. "Lucifer, yes!" you moan as your walls begin to tighten around his tongue, the knot in your stomach coiling.

Lucifer hums against you, his fingers gripping you tighter. Your moans spur him on, his tongue swirling and hitting all sorts of wonderful spots inside you. His breathing hitches as your walls begin to flutter around his tongue. He knows you're close and it only makes him work harder. His hands pull at you, guiding you as he coaxes you closer and closer to climax.

"Lucifer!" you cry out as his nose nudges your clit. You're right on the edge, so close to falling into the precipice. His tongue swirls and hits just the right spot. "Oh Lucifer!" you exclaim as the knot in your stomach snaps. Lucifer grunts as your walls clamp down around his tongue, your body shuddering. His fingers dig into your skin and his muscles tense against you as he groans, the vibrations only adding to your pleasure. Your hand goes lax in his hair and you melt back against the bed. Lucifer laps up everything you have to give him, his tongue flicking against your skin.

He kisses his way up your body before standing by the edge of the bed. Looking him over, you notice the wet spot in his pants. You prop yourself up on your elbows with a smirk on your face. "Couldn't wait, could you?" you ask smugly. You sit up on the edge of the bed and pull down the waistband of his sweatpants, freeing his cum covered cock before you wrap a hand around his length. He hums as you press your tongue to his cock, licking the salty, sticky cum from him.

"That's what you do to me," he tells you as you lap up his cum. Lucifer's fingers thread through your hair, his head tipping back as you lick him clean. He was already starting to grow hard in your hands. "I need you," Lucifer groans. As a response, you wrap your lips around his tip and suck lightly. Lucifer groans loudly at the feeling. You stroke him with one hand, his cock growing harder and harder. His hand fists in your hair, tugging lightly as he begs you to take more of him into your mouth. You're about to do just that when you hear crying over the baby monitor again.

"Guess our time's up," you sigh as you let Lucifer's tip fall from your lips. Lucifer groans, his cock rock hard in your hand. "Lay down," you tell him, "I'll take care of Belle this time."

"Hurry back," Lucifer says, moving to the bed.

"I will," you promise. You grab your clothes from the floor again and pull them back on. Lucifer watches you the whole time, his hand stroking his cock. "Don't you dare cum until I get back, do you hear me?" you ask as you start to leave the room.

"Like I said, hurry back," Lucifer groans, his hand squeezing his cock. You smirk before leaving the room.