"It's not worth giving up your life for," Dean says.

"I didn't give up my life. I'm still alive and like I said, he treats me well. I'm keeping people safe Dean, it makes me happy," you tell them.

Dean shakes his head at you as if he's disappointed. "I came here to hunt," you tell them, "So what are we hunting?"

"Vampires," Sam replies. The boys fill you in on their hunt, showing you the floor plans of the building you'll be breaking in to later that night, and telling you how many vamps you'll be facing. The sun sets and the three of you prepare to head out for the hunt.

The three of you pull up to the warehouse and Dean picks the lock. In the beginning, things go off without a hitch. It felt good to be a part of the team again, to be hunting with two of your best friends. The further you get into the maze of the warehouse, however, the harder things get. You get split up from Dean and five vamps surround you and Sam.

You press your back against Sam's as the vampires circle the two of you. Each of you holds a machete, but each of the vampires is equipped with a knife or some other weapon. The first vamp charges. You duck and Sam swings around, knocking the vamps head clean off. The other four decide it's not a good idea to take turns attacking you. Instead, they all charge at the same time.

Working with Sam, you're able to hold them off for a while, but you soon become worn out. You take out two and Sam is currently fighting a particularly nasty one. The other remaining vampire has worked her way between you and Sam and she's preparing to attack Sam while his back is turned. The vampire raises her knife and moves closer to Sam.

You know you promised Lucifer that you wouldn't do anything stupid, but seeing Sam in danger like this makes you spring into action. You throw yourself at the vampire and knock her to the side before she can harm Sam. You hear the thud of a falling body as Sam knocks the head off the vampire he's fighting.

Somewhere in your fight with the vampire you'd knocked to the floor, you'd lost track of your machete. You fight her empty handed, but she's able to sneak her knife past your hands and lodges it into your stomach. You scream at the pain as the knife cuts through your skin and blood comes welling out of the wound. The vampire gives you an evil grin as you fall off to her side. Sam shouts your name before he rushes towards you and chops the vampire's head off.

Sam falls down to his knees beside you and presses his hand to your stomach. He begins praying to Cas for help, but he doesn't appear. Moments later, Dean rushes into the room and drops to his knees on your other side. He pulls off his shirt and balls it up before pressing it to your wound. Dean asks Sam what happened before shouting at the empty air, begging Cas to show up. You begin to realize that Cas isn't coming and you're losing blood fast.

You really didn't want Lucifer to find out about this, but if you didn't get healed soon, you would die. "Luci," you whisper through your haze. Sam and Dean look down at you in confusion until the flap of wings draws their attention elsewhere.

"What happened?" you hear Lucifer ask.

"What the Hell are you doing here?" Dean spits at him. Lucifer doesn't respond, he simply pushes Dean to the side and tells the boys to get away from you. He scoops you up in his arms and runs his hands over your body.

When he finds the wound on your stomach, he presses his hand to the wound and shuts his eyes in concentration. A glow emanates from his hand and warmth spreads into you, healing your wound.

"You promised me," Lucifer says as he leans down to kiss you, "You're not allowed to die, remember?"

"I'm sorry," you mumble against his lips.