He said YES!!

Recap: Lily told the twins that she liked Kade. She also asked kade out. But Tessa is planning to do something bad.

Kade's POV:

I was just working in the office when Lily comes running in. She was out of breath and she said she had something important to ask me. She asked if I would go out with her, like for real. I was really excited and I didn't know what to do. "YES!!" I screamed.  She hugged me, then we kissed. I was so happy. "Wait, what about the twins? I asked. "I already told them, and they're going to be fine, I promise." She said. So me and Lily decided to go out to eat at this really fancy restaurant.

Lily's POV:

I was so happy that Kade said yes! But now I had to get ready for our date. I had about 2 hours to get an outfit and a hairstyle together, which wasn't enough time at all.

I decided to wear this dress with black heals and this hairstyle

I decided to wear this dress with black heals and this hairstyle. I was so excited!!

(Time for the date)

Kade's POV:

I seen Lily walk down the stairs in this beautiful dress and the prettiest hairstyle.
Me: you look really pretty
Lily: thanks, you look really handsome
Me: ok the limo is outside
Lily: wow, you really went all out for our first date!
Me: well I feel like the best girl deserves the best date.
Lily: well I guess your right

Lily's POV:

We finally made it to the restaurant!! It was so beautiful.  The waiter showed us to our table. The  food was so amazing!!
(We made it back to the Team 10 house)
Me: Kade that was definitely the best date I've ever been on. Thank you so much!!
Kade: your welcome, and it was definitely the best date I've been on too.
**we sat in my room and talked all night and we finally fell asleep**

Tessa's POV:

**Tessa heard that Kade and Lily are dating**
Well now I don't have to do that to Emilio!! I can just get him to like me now that Lily is with Kade.
**Tessa goes to Emilio's room, and Emilio was crying**
Me: Emilio what's wrong??
Emilio: nothing I just want to be alone!!
Me: I know you better than that, now what's wrong?!
Emilio: I'm upset because Kade and Lily are dating, and I wanted to be the one dating her!!
**Tessa comforts Emilio until he crus himself to sleep**
Maybe this is my chance to get him to like me!!

||will Emilio start liking Tessa? Are Lily and Kade going to stay together?||