I took a seat, setting my briefcase aside and pulling out my phone. With no unnecessary emails, I started up my game of Panda Pop. I was able to work my way through some levels before Winston took a seat across from me.

"We'll get our food in about ten minutes." He said as he too set his briefcase to the side. "I forgot to ask you what you preferred to drink."

"Any soda would've been fine."

"That's great because I ordered us both Sprites."

I laughed, as did he, while I shook my head in slight disbelief. It fell quiet between us once again, but unlike in the elevator, this silence was comfortable, almost calming.

Winston looked out the window, and I took that time to look at him. His hair was styled in a neat comb over, unlike mine which I had left wild this morning. He was slightly pale and currently sporting a five o'clock shadow. The more I took him in, the more I noticed how attractive he was. I bet he was pulling in women left and right since I didn't see a ring on his finger.

My phone buzzed on the table, catching the both of our attention. Paisley's name flashed across the screen, three times to be exact.

"You're mighty popular." Winston teased, making me chuckle as I unlocked my phone and read Paisley's messages.

" Winston teased, making me chuckle as I unlocked my phone and read Paisley's messages

I groaned. It had completely slipped my mind that I should be preparing for a date tomorrow, a date that I wasn't too excited to go on.

"Something wrong?" Winston asked in concern. I decided not to respond to Paisley's messages and instead set my phone back down.

"No, not really. Just a date I'm not too happy about." I muttered with a shrug. Winston's eyes widened before he nodded understandingly. He mumbled something incoherent before going back to gazing out the window.

"You know, I'm not bad company if you engage in conversation with me." I baited, which finally settled Winston's attention on me.

"I'm sorry. I'm not used to engaging in normal conversations." He chuckled nervously.

"I was only teasing, but maybe we can talk about the billboard to ease your mind."

"That would be great."

Winston and I had a long discussion about how we'd go about the project. The only time we stopped speaking was when our pizzas arrived at our table. However, once we were done, the conversation kept flowing.

It was decided that we would send out announcements for model castings, starting next week, before having the photo shoot two weeks later. That gave us more than enough time to build the set and sort through Montego's fashion line for the outfits that would be placed on the models. After the photo shoot, we'd go about editing the pictures before finally sending Montego the final product. In total, we had about a month and one to two weeks to finish everything. Challenge accepted.